Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Blackstone

This belongs here

In case anyone's wondering, this is based off of something that happened on FurryChat. Blackstone (as Tigger - ask her, not me) bounced around and attacked everyone else with art supplies. In this picture (clockwise from top left):
  • SaangKae
  • MaroonWolf (I think)
  • Nathan
  • MrBot (an experimental chatbot created by Lathiyades)
  • Nightfox (to the left of MrBot)
  • Yours truly
  • Penter
  • Pikachu/Plusle
Some of these names may be unfamiliar to those who don't go on FurryChat. Edited by Joshua Reynard

21760ed5c4b31b5ddccf5e7f50f358d8.jpg

This is a house we made for Nathan

0ea3890e87f1a63f24c5483638129a8f.jpg

This is my new character Gadget

b782e4f0477a51dad3c6ab6735335bef.jpg

And course Nathan and I

d2b4483f1f9bf762b99820c53fa9bb90.jpg

And a shark guy I drew

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Ok so middle coloring. And I got a few different details on each of em. Like a different mane ear style face style and curious about adding in some green just cause Haha and clothing

Hey, Zvoc! I had messaged Black Stone with permission to post wherever. She may be busy, so I'll post a link to the reference sheet this weekend. The refsheet was more or less meant as a base, so just as bases are... it doesn't have any characteristics but the body .--it needs to be clothed haha. So I'll do the rest of what I was supposed to do and give it some armor and weaponry that the character was supposed to use/have.

I'll post the link here, but won't be posting the modified version elsewhere unless I get that permission too? Jah bless!

Ah okay. Did you make it or did Blackstone make it? And is that a reference sheet of your fursona or of Blackstone's fursona? If there is, I'd like to see your furrified fursona's reference sheet so that I can know how fluffy and cuddly you are X3 hehehe, before I have such an RP with you

Ah okay. Did you make it or did Blackstone make it? And is that a reference sheet of your fursona or of Blackstone's fursona? If there is, I'd like to see your furrified fursona's reference sheet so that I can know how fluffy and cuddly you are X3 hehehe, before I have such an RP with you

Hahaha,no,sorry but the refsheet I'm talking about was of Black Stone fursona, not mine. She made a request, for a drawing , within a different thread in the visual arts section. I drew 3 standing static poses, of her character, for her.

I may try to make a refsheet for Ben, from the RP that we (Zvoc and myself) write in, and post to another thread within the visual arts section.

Ed 2 Reason: additional information

Edited by BJbear2001

86b9efc63cf5d4d354a5245dee6f0d93.jpg

I didnt see it here, could of sworn Bjbear posted it. Appologies for not posting it sooner. Thought it was XD. Again ty BjBear your amazing!