Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Basilium

Aaaaah, I'm new!

Hey everyone.

My name is Bas, Basilium.

I'm very new to the whole furry fandom, but I've been a Christian for about 3 years. I figured that if I since anything that is not done in faith is sin (Romans 14:23), I should find Christians who are also furries. There's not too many things interesting about me, other than I take interests in Bible study, storing supplies, going on walks and maybe sewing (if I could afford it).

Other than that, nice to meet you all!

May the Lord be with you today and forever.

Salutations Basilica, and welcome to Christianfurs.net . I am Thomas. I like to crotchet, but I haven't done it in a while X3 I should get on that but there is just so much to do.

What do you like about being a furry? Do you like music? What do you like to sew? Have you any idea how a raven is like a writing desk?

I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends :3

Being a furry is again, very new to me. But before I made the decision, I would sometimes go to websites such as furaffinity to browse their art. So I guess you could say that the most likable aspect woul be the creative parts. Music has strange mental effects on me. It triggers imagination, though I could say too much imagination is a very bad thing. As for sewing, anything is enjoyable to sew! Even if it's hand sewing, which I know some people don't like.

Great to meet you here!

Hi, welcome to Christian furs!

Have a T-shirt!

*tosses you a T-shirt*

Hope you enjoy your stay here.