Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

Hey everyone, what's up!  My name's Beeter, I'm a Snow Leopard who loves to play video games and stuff :3  I enjoy things such as video games (obviously), drumming, listening to music, and just goofing around with friends!  I love to make new friends, so don't be shy, come talk to me!  Favorite musical genres include heavy metal/metalcore, dubstep, trap, pretty much anything that sounds good to me, regardless of genre.  I turn 18 in August :D I can't wait to hang out with yall, this is gonna be awesome!

Hey! Names Silver ^_^ Welcome to the community! Dubstep you say? Nice, but I'm more of a techno person. Anyways I'm getting into making music and maybe you could critique me sometimes! If you want to talk my Skype is on my page. (text only atm)

Hi!

Welcome to the nuthouse!

Here, have a T-shirt!  *Tosses you a T-shirt*

I'm not a big fan of most of the stuff you mentioned.  To be honest, I hate electronic music in most of its forms.  I do like some forms of metal and rock.

Whose your favorite metal bands?

Hey everyone, what's up!  My name's Beeter, I'm a Snow Leopard who loves to play video games and stuff :3  I enjoy things such as video games (obviously), drumming, listening to music, and just goofing around with friends!  I love to make new friends, so don't be shy, come talk to me!  Favorite musical genres include heavy metal/metalcore, dubstep, trap, pretty much anything that sounds good to me, regardless of genre.  I turn 18 in August :D I can't wait to hang out with yall, this is gonna be awesome!

Video games? Yes.

Drumming? Yes.

Music? YES.

Goofing around with friends? Another big yes.

Favorite genres include: heavy metal/metalcore...

Dude. We must become friends immediately.

Hiya! I'm a bit of a gamer myself, although I'm very particular. XD I'm mostly into RPGs and classic game series (Megaman in particular). Although I have been around the block long enough to at least know of other titles. What sort of games are you into?

Welcome to the forums! ^^