Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

Good evening everyone.  I'm not really new, though I'm coming back after a long hiatus.

You can call me Jude. My fursona is a rat.   I'm restarting the Christian Furry Fellowship (though the name could change) within a week or two, so keep a heads up for that.  I love the Lord and it's my hope that I can share His grace and kindness with the Fandom with the skills and interests he's given to me.

I'm generally laid back, sort of cowardly and I hate conflict, but I'm working on that. I don't have many "hot button" topics that get me mad, but I do have high expectations of people, even when they don't of themselves. (A major source of frustration).

I enjoy writing and starting and operating businesses, though my lack of confidence has really kept me from moving forward with those dreams of mine lately.  I'm a gamer (mostly FFXIV nowadays, but I'm trying to put together some single-player game streams).  I'm always looking for friends and encouragement, and I enjoy supporting others too.

I know I have a few things promised to people from way back, but rest assured that I haven't forgotten and I'm still working on them.

Edited by Jude

Hello Jude, I am new here but Welcome back to CF. I started up a prayer forum for those who need and want prayer if you are interested.

Greetings, Jude! I do remember you! It's great to have you back!

I'm amused in a good way at reading that God is helping you feel less cowardly, I know that I struggle with many of the same things you've talked about. Keep up the faith and let us see that wonderful light in you shine!