Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flechmen

The Status Of Things

I can't sleep and this has been on my mind.

So, I've done threads asking what you guys want, so here's something of what CF needs.

Good = :) Meh = :s Bad = :( ??? = :huh:

CF Website: :s

The forums are out of date, I have reasons for doing this, mainly due to theming.

We need 4 new banner images. I've had two artists work on this, both of them were unable to complete the task for various reasons.

Considering there's only two people in our artist database, I may be contacting one or both of them for various things.

I want the banner images out of the way because they're going to be the hardest to change, the icons and other graphics can be based on that, and the code for the pages is very easy to change so we'll be designing that last.

DA Outreach: :huh:

I'm not sure what's going on with this. I don't even know who's leading it. Last I heard, Spheniscine gave it over to Alsek, and I don't know what's going on with it at the moment.

FA Outreach: :( -> :) maybe?

I'm at the point of just pointing people to Rukh's ministry on FA and providing anything he might need. We've had two people lead this, both mysteriously vanished :huh:

Anonymous suggestions: :(

I got a suggestion saying to add the serious discussion section to the boards and two to ban a certain member. Speak up guys

Someone also wrote "you should make this easier to find". How do I make it easier to find than putting it in all of my posts?

Twitter/Facebook: :(

I don't even know. Who's taking care of this?

Bible Studies: :)

Direlda is moving to Korea, but, worked out a schedule that will let him continue the Bible studies. If it proves to be too much for him, we may need help here. But, I'm waiting on him to make that call.

Chat Services :)

Everything is up to date and running properly. Just some silly little things need to be moved around like server names. Come chat more guys..

I'll post more as I think of it. I had a long list last night but I forgot it now

As always, Artist DB and Suggestion box is down below

how is the images the hardest? all i can think of about them is just putting image url's in the thing, and have it choose a image at random each time. i know im probably missing something though.

how is the images the hardest? all i can think of about them is just putting image url's in the thing' date=' and have it choose a image at random each time. i know im probably missing something though.

[/quote']

We're scrapping the entire theme system. The new theme is going to be radically different and awesome!

What I mean by hardest to change is, if the banner doesn't match up with the rest of the theme (say we do the banners last), it'll be hard to tell the artist to go back and re-do a part of their work.

Where, if we do the banners first, other forum graphics are much simpler and easier to edit. And the code is just code, it can be edited on a whim.

You can add me to your artist list.

And I don't know who's doing yours, but my FTM is still running...I just don't have time to write sermons and Whitefang hasn't been posting his stuff on it.

And the Facebook thing...I have like 5 Jesus pages on mine and 10 other Christian things! I think we can leave FB well enough alone.

You can add me to your artist list.

The link you gave to an example of your work is broken.

And I don't know who's doing yours' date=' but my FTM is still running...I just don't have time to write sermons and Whitefang hasn't been posting his stuff on it.

And the Facebook thing...I have like 5 Jesus pages on mine and 10 other Christian things! I think we can leave FB well enough alone.

[/quote']

People were requesting it a one time..

Sign in to follow this