Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
koshi

Open for requests!

Yayz. (Should this be in the Auctions and Commissions category?)

I's open fur requests nao. Spring break is next week, so I need something to do xP

So if you want any free drawings (or have friends who want free drawings (or have friends of friends who want free drawings)), send me a note or shout or just comment here. You can also tell other people that I'm doing free drawings if you want to :3

Typical conditions apply: absolutely no yiff, and no provocative poses or outfits. It's not like I won't draw something for you if that's what you want, it's just that if that's what you ask for, it's not what you're going to get. (This shouldn't be a problem here though, I just copied and pasted from my post on Fur Affinity :P)

Click the Fur Affinity or Deviant Art links in my signature if you want examples of my stuff.

I'll do them kind of on a first come first serve basis, I'll try to keep a list on who's turn it is. Example, first person to ask for one gets the first drawing, second one will have to wait until that one is done, third will have to wait till the second is done, etc.

I'll try to keep peoples updated on how their arts are coming along.

Yesh...I know my art still kinda sucks, but like I said above...I need something to do for a whole week at home. Or else I'll just have to stick to trying to beat Red Steel 2. :P

GO TELL EVERYBODY EVEN PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW KTHX

Lol

=^w^=

(I posted this on Fur Affinity as well, so just because you got first post on here doesn't guarantee you will get first spot. sowwy)

well to be honest... it would be neat to see someone else's thoughts about a unicorn wolf. also even if you think your art sucks, i kind of like it. some peoples imagination may be too far that the simplest of things seems the best.

Unicore, are you asking for a request? If so I can give you spot #9 (I had no idea so many people would want one, I'm already up to 7 requests from the Fur Affinity community).

K9 I can give you spot #9 or #10.

Unicore' date=' are you asking for a request? If so I can give you spot #9 (I had no idea so many people would want one, I'm already up to 7 requests from the Fur Affinity community).

K9 I can give you spot #9 or #10.

[/quote']

you can get me after k9. although i would like to see what you come up with, its not so important and i can wait. oh yes im requesting one, i had to edit this to be clearer ^-^

you can get me after k9. although i would like to see what you come up with' date=' its not so important and i can wait. oh yes im requesting one, i had to edit this to be clearer ^-^

[/quote']

Ok, you've got spot #10 then. Be sure to send me a PM with either a reference pic or a description of your character.

Hmmmm..... Well I guess a grey wolf, the inner part of the body is white and the outer part of the body is gray. Clothes: blue jeans, black tennis shoes, white shirt and a gray jacket. Thanks if you can find time to draw it. :) you can email it to me also. Thanks!!

Hmmmm..... Well I guess a grey wolf' date=' the inner part of the body is white and the outer part of the body is gray. Clothes: blue jeans, black tennis shoes, white shirt and a gray jacket. Thanks if you can find time to draw it. :) you can email it to me also. Thanks!!

[/quote']

Alright, I'll send you a link when I'm done with it :)

Hmmmm..... Well I guess a grey wolf' date=' the inner part of the body is white and the outer part of the body is gray. Clothes: blue jeans, black tennis shoes, white shirt and a gray jacket. Thanks if you can find time to draw it. :) you can email it to me also. Thanks!!

[/quote']

Alright, I'll send you a link when I'm done with it :)

Thank you so much! :)

...wanna finish my avatar? LOL!

I'm a lazy artist... sorry ^////^

Lol ^w^

what would you like me to do with it?

hey' date=' are requests still open?

[/quote']

Sorry, I closed them a week or two ago because I had so many requests that I got a bit overwhelmed :-/ I forgot to update this thread though, I only updated my FA journal.

If I ever do requests again though, I'll let you know :)