Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Jackal

Salutations Furiends!

Real name: Jacob (I prefer not to specify my last name online)

Other names: Jacobi, Kid, Jackal, Jake, Smart Kid, JFC3

About your fursona: My fursona is a golden jackal, with dark brown (almost black) hair in a somewhat spikey fashion between the ears. Also wears a black T-shirt with an olive-green harness on his chest, carrying 2 grenades, a handgun, and an ID tag. Ripped baggy jeans, skater-style shoes, brown leather gloves without the fingers on them (so you can see his fingers), a sniper rifle, a red bandana tied around the neck, and occassionally sunglasses on. He's a bounty hunter.

Email: (not my e-mail, it's my moms)

IM:

Web site(s):

Artist/Writer: Artist

Style: Pencil sketches and paint.NET on the computer

Been to any cons: I wish...

Fav. music: Christian contemporary rock, a little punk rock. Bands like switchfoot and skillet I like.

Dislikes: Jackal-haters, people who don't like my drawings and remind me constantly, furry-haters

Church Denomination: Penticostal (Assemblies of God)

Anything else: Airsofting, collecting army things

Many welcomes! ^^

/me bows in greeting

Now then, would you like a cup of tea? It goes well with a bit of hard boiled chaos...

Oh, Tracer, I forgot to mension. My sniper, it's a .50 cal with infrared scope, custom incendiary rounds or normal rounds, depending on the mission =D

Also armed with dual .50 cal Deagles, also with incendiaries. A machette also adourns m' back.

Wait!! Hold on brah!!! I got to give you some Willie Petes!!!!! Don't forget the 408 intervention and backup.445 colt!

*unloads a truckfull of grenades*

Teeeheeeee!!!!lol