Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Flechmen

CF Request - twitter/facebook icon

CF has had a facebook page that no one knows about for a while and I was thinking about expanding that to twitter as well.

Right now, on the facebook page I'm just using a funky cropped version of our origonal banner.

I was wondering if someone from CF here could possibly make us an icon. I'm not sur who to ask, so this s just an opn invite.

If a good job is done, the request may turn into a commision. Talk to me in IRC or something about that.

Thank you much!

Ooh.

I do like your work.

Mayhaps a new image however. Something more generic (not species specific) and geared toward showing who we are.

Hmm. Not bad so far. Just need to integrate the forum name somehow and if you want to come up with a logo you can intergrate that (we don't have an official one).

We've thought of Cafepress before. There was some issue with it, I forget what.

As it stands, our hosting is provided by a generous donator, so we don't worry too much about it.

That's kinda cool.

I'd almosf want to use the symbols for alpha and omega arraneged in a simular fashion.

Foxbunny, I love the lion image. The pawprints in the sand are cool too, is that a photograph?

Hmm. Not bad so far. Just need to integrate the forum name somehow and if you want to come up with a logo you can intergrate that (we don't have an official one).

We've thought of Cafepress before. There was some issue with it' date=' I forget what.

As it stands, our hosting is provided by a generous donator, so we don't worry too much about it.

[/quote']

There would be two problems I can see; one, getting the art to put on it, and that seems as though it is being volunteered, two, money concerns on both ends. First, to get any sort of deal from cafépress, you have to order in bulk to get any sort of decent price. then, who would have money to buy it, even if you sold it for no profit?

Beyond that, I don't think there would be any trouble, but, you know, that's just beyond that. Otherwise, there is trouble.

And, BTW, great work so far, foxbunny.