Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
iron_fox21

Um, is this thing on?

Hey everybody. My name's Greg, and this is the first post I've done here. Just following the template that Flesch laid out, since it seemed pretty good.

I'm a north american red fox anthro, 25 years old in janurary,and I live in Sunnyvale, CA with my lovely wife (we're expecting our first child in february)

I'll give out my email by request, but if you need to get ahold of me regularly, i'm usually on aim(bushidofox7) and yahoo (iron_fox21)

I dabble in art (this avatar's one of my own doodlings), and I wish I had more time to write.

Haven't been to any cons, but I'd hope to rectify that....when I have more money.

I'm a biiiig music fan. I got a lot of appreciation for classic rock, classical, contemporary orchestral, punk, ska, heavy metal, power metal, bluegrass, folk, irish folk, traditional sea shanties, swing, rockabilly, choral, a capella music....you get the idea.

I tend to like the finer things in life....I enjoy spending time with my wife, my friends, swing dancing, paintball, going to the firing range,discussion, debate for the sake of debate, meeting new people,good books, good movies, american whiskey, cigars, good beer, and brewing.

As for dislikes.....I don't like being mis-represented, or misunderstood. I don't like people that don't listen to you for who you are, not what you have to say. That's about it really, other than lasagne.

Finally, I'm a Catholic. Hope that's not a problem with anyone.

All that aside, lookin forward to talkin to y'all.

Welcome! ^^

/me bows in greeting

Woot! Sea shanties! ^^ One of my friends knows some and can actually accompany them on his concertina.

*stops shooting and looks over shoulder*

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! Another shooter!!!

So brah, you shoot often. I'm kind of a WWII nut and I got to shoot an M1 (it was awesome!)

You reenact?