Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
JuliaWolf

What was the most recent game you played?

I've been trying to play Okami, but my emulator is too slow, I need to fix my wii, and my tool for fixing my wii is on a website that is down. This Okami-Ryuu is sad. 3':

What's wrong with your Wii? I need to beat Okami and continue playing Star Fox Adventures (again :P) but need to figure out why my games aren't booting. -_-

nothing really >.< I want to jailbreak it but my dad is here now and he does not really want me to...

Yeah, I can't get the new bootmii because the site went offline last night and hasn't been up since...

Someone probably has it uploaded to Mediafire or somewhere like that, you'd probably find it if you searched on YouTube. dunno.gif

Edited by Wolveon

That's probably my problem is I'm using the wrong IOS version. <_>

I'm not sure if you're talking about a Wii, an iPod (which should be iOS with a lowercase i) or a Cisco router (which run on Cisco IOS with a capital I).

I've been playing a lot of Skyrim lately, friends are trying to get me into Boarderlands 2

I'm not sure if you're talking about a Wii, an iPod (which should be iOS with a lowercase i) or a Cisco router (which run on Cisco IOS with a capital I).

I've been playing a lot of Skyrim lately, friends are trying to get me into Boarderlands 2

I would have laughed if my dad was not on the couch next to me X3

We were talking about the Wii, and I don't quite get why it's called IOS, which annoys me. About all I can piece together is it's likely to be more similar to Cisco IOS than (apple) iOS.

Oh, and I've heard borderlands is good, at least worth a try or demo if there is one.

Cisco IOS is probably more akin to DOS except its much more picky and context sensitive (and doesn't have any graphical interface to speak of).

I tried to play Boarderlands on a laptop with them and it just choked the poor thing.

Yeah, then that is probably more like 90% likely to be that same or very similar software. I haven't loaded it on my wii yet (I will in about an hour or so) but I've seen what it looks like and it does have that DOS feel and like you said, has no GUI of the typical user-friendly sort. Looks very much like the boot menu of my computer,  but I think they were blue with white text instead of black with white. (Could startup text color be changed somehow/easily? Off-topic, but I'd love to if I knew how.)

Oh wow, sounds like trying to play Okami on a wii emulator on my laptop! I was with one of my fur-friends at the time and he's played it before. Immediate response to the game speed was similar to that the game had just r*p*d my computer and it now was incapable of functioning well. Later comments got more appropriate, like plain killed my computer, but similar intentions. I also at that point tried touhou13 which somehow worked amazingly on my computer O-O only disappointment was that my favorite character (by visuals) had a giant pentagram as her special attack. .-.

I would kinda doubt it since the licensing for Cisco IOS would be horrendously expensive and it's very proprietary to Cisco hardware... I would think a Wii jailbreak would use a flavor of Linux

Ah, Okami was a fun game. I played it on the PS2 with a projector tho. I need to get another projector one of these days...

I honestly have no idea. Once I got it booted, it started calling it cIOS so I am now clueless at this point except I know it's a firmware of sorts to allow software to control hardware. I will probably be playing Okami by tonight, I just need to install IOS222 or IOS249 and I can do it.

Total War: Shogun 2 was the most recent game I played, though I haven't had time to play any games for the last few days.

the last game I played was Blockland. its a really nice game you build with LEGO-like bricks with people from around the world!

downsides from the community: people can be very mean, and cuss a lot.

it wasnt the most recent but i forgot about this game

http://www.kibagames.com/Game/Kiba_Kumba_Jungle_Chaos

i love this game though. its not flash, and it should be html5 or something like that. by this i mean, its a nice game for me to play to keep realizing and keeping my hopes up that i can make games just like it. well actually i already know i can, and i can make games like it, but when i start feeling down or start loosing hope with what im currently doing, this game makes it easier for me to keep going. i mean the game probably would be boring for alot of people etc but through my eyes its not just a game but something like an accomplishment, or something. and thats why i really like it.

it wahz... This! its not much but i really made in last night and fixed it up a bit this morning. i was bored from doing what im doing and a video i saw about a space shooting like, example game, made me feel like i should make something like it. except, well, you cant actually shoot anything. all you do is just dodge the red ships. but i made it in like a few hours (could have been faster if i was able to see my keyboard at night). oh, and its small becuz its for a 3ds browser. i like it though. its simple.

Edited by Hybrilynx

im about to update it with the ability to shoot. i actually like the game. i cant update it right now though, for some reason the website isnt working. actually both of my websites arent working and i think it was at the same time. i wonder whats wrong. i cant tell if its the web hosting or domain name. and theres nothing in my email saying theres a problem. so i hope this is temporary.

nevermind its working again. its also updated if you want to play it again. theres also a date im going to keep there too and thats to show anyone when was the last update. if you click it it will disappear, if it gets annoying. oh and last its kind of hard to play on a computer. i use my 3ds actually.

-----

some edeet:

well anyway this is old. i already made a 3ds zombie game and just finished this level editor 3ds block game. so yeah.

-end of  edut.

Edited by Hybrilynx