Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Annx

Hi Im Annx!

wow thank all! mmm coffe!! "sip sip" Im REALLY new to the word of the furry and recently realized I was one! Ive always loved drawing anthros and animals all my life. I identify as a Arctic/Fennec fox combo but I feel it may be to generic. Im playing with the idea of a horse/pony or something more unique but still stay will the idea of a mammal. 

Welcome! =3 ...to the sanctuary for all the furries tired from being discriminated and judged for being a Christian, and from yiff.

If you wanna hug or cuddle, I'm here for ya =3

Welcome, welcome! I'm the resident uhh... well I talk a lot sometimes about faith-related matters on the forums. I don't quite want the title of resident soapbox wolf though. XD

I also do arts! Check my siggy.

Hope your stay is good! Be blessed.

Hello and welcome! Im in the same boat, I, a few years back, found out that there was a group of people that liked the same thing as me and were identified as Furries. So.... Welcome! I pray you will feel right at home here!

hello there ^^ i'm new to this site here, but not in the fandom. i'm a car geek as well as a decent enough swordsman of scripture, so if you need biblical advice, i'm open ^^ i'm not always right, but God always is!

so i guess i'm the resident noob?

Edited by Cobalt-Lukather