Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
JosiahtheTiger

Josiah's Music Thread :3

so like... i'm just gonna post random tracks of stuff that i'm playing around with, mostly software and not recordings. 

I shall start with something i made today. I used fl studio 13's demo (which i'll probably always be using)

This is one of my first attempts at a breakcore-ish track. I'd call this junglecore, which isn't an established genre anyways.

Understand that i'm using a demo, which means i'm not able to save, once i exit out of the program, i'm not able to do much from there, unless i want to import tracks every time i go on it, which i might just do that x.x

But a couple things i wish i could've cleaned was 1st, my piano to not be so harsh, and that high pitched synth to be more... scrapey? supposed to be almost unsettling in a sense. Other than that, i used the classic amen break sample for the drums... i just downloaded it off a youtube video XP and went slicey on it hehehe. Nothing else added, just a whole load of automation and vst's. The song altogether should've been more chaotic, but whatev... mastering alone takes days!!!!!!!!!! sometimes.

make sure to crank your speakers for the best results hehehe. 

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/music/untitled.mp3?_subject_uid=273585546&w=AAA9h0xss-BhVTYWs6-uezDym6WejlPUGKI_Oz9wZxZYzw

Edited by JosiahTiger

Yanno, I really like the idea behind this. At the moment, the tempo and key make it a harsh listen, but the broad strokes of the idea and approach are good stuff.