#1 JosiahTiger

JosiahTiger

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Species:Feline
  • LocationWhere corn is at, Illinois

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:58 PM

so like... i'm just gonna post random tracks of stuff that i'm playing around with, mostly software and not recordings. 

I shall start with something i made today. I used fl studio 13's demo (which i'll probably always be using)

This is one of my first attempts at a breakcore-ish track. I'd call this junglecore, which isn't an established genre anyways.

Understand that i'm using a demo, which means i'm not able to save, once i exit out of the program, i'm not able to do much from there, unless i want to import tracks every time i go on it, which i might just do that x.x

But a couple things i wish i could've cleaned was 1st, my piano to not be so harsh, and that high pitched synth to be more... scrapey? supposed to be almost unsettling in a sense. Other than that, i used the classic amen break sample for the drums... i just downloaded it off a youtube video XP and went slicey on it hehehe. Nothing else added, just a whole load of automation and vst's. The song altogether should've been more chaotic, but whatev... mastering alone takes days!!!!!!!!!! sometimes.

make sure to crank your speakers for the best results hehehe. 

https://dl-web.dropb...UGKI_Oz9wZxZYzw

Edited by JosiahTiger, 01 October 2015 - 06:07 PM.

From your punk rocking hipster skateboarding music playing hippy. *lights a cig, sighs*

#2 JosiahTiger

JosiahTiger

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:00 PM

yeah. i patched the song up kind of... except the mastering. this song was very difficult to "master". but enjoy. way better than the first version imo.

https://soundcloud.c...ught-i-was-cool

• Penter likes this

From your punk rocking hipster skateboarding music playing hippy. *lights a cig, sighs*

#3 Spirit Bear

Spirit Bear

The Blunt Bear

• Retired
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Species:Bear
  • LocationMichigan!

Posted 23 October 2015 - 12:04 AM

Interesting piece.

Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua chapter 1, verse 9.

#4 Rythe

Rythe

Ascension Is Coming

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:07 AM

Yanno, I really like the idea behind this. At the moment, the tempo and key make it a harsh listen, but the broad strokes of the idea and approach are good stuff.

-Advocate Of Lost Souls-

#5 JosiahTiger

JosiahTiger

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:54 AM

thanks for giving me opinions ^.^

i'll probably be posting a trancish song on here soon, also, i plan on going more drum and bass/breakcore in this production world. 

#6 Cobalt-Lukather

Cobalt-Lukather

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Species:Wolfmutt!

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:42 PM

it reminds me slightly of White Collar Sideshow, a Christian/Victorian horror/drama band: http://noisetrade.co...collar-sideshow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users