Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Ember

Sharing Art of all kinds

The finished one looks better.

by the way how did you post that? It won't let me post pictures.

I had a horrible time trying to figure it out so after bugging one of the leaders for a day we, together, finally figured it out. I created a photobucket account and saved my pictures there and then in the "more reply options" there is an icon that if you hover your mouse over it, it says "image". In the pop up that pops up you paste the link from photobucket that says direct. And volia your picture appears :) I hope this helps

I had a horrible time trying to figure it out so after bugging one of the leaders for a day we, together, finally figured it out. I created a photobucket account and saved my pictures there and then in the "more reply options" there is an icon that if you hover your mouse over it, it says "image". In the pop up that pops up you paste the link from photobucket that says direct. And volia your picture appears :) I hope this helps

There needs to be a sticky thread about this if there is not one already. Thanks for the info! Very nice acrylics, by the way!

There needs to be a sticky thread about this if there is not one already. Thanks for the info! Very nice acrylics, by the way!

Thank you and your welcome. I will hopefully be doing more art soon.

Acrylic and I have tended to be mortal enemies. I can't control the medium very well. :P

I like your textures and your colors. ^^ The tiger's cute too :D

Acrylic and I have tended to be mortal enemies. I can't control the medium very well. :P

I like your textures and your colors. ^^ The tiger's cute too :D

Thank you :) I originally started with oils but i found acrylics easier to clean up after. especially where as i am not in my own home. but once i get settled down i am going to start back up with oils and will continue working with acrylics. 

This looks nice, Like Naomi mentioned, it looks 3D but also a little flat. you seem to grasp the idea of perspective and i think your on your way to improvement. There is some really good detail here and I'd like to see what you can do to add more texture to the trees in the back. The distant background looks really cool in this one i think and the textures on the flora and the stone/rocks are impressive. Keep it up I wanna see moar. :3

sorry about the pictures going missing... i revamped my photobucket because of a school media project and i didn't want my furry and regular art to be in the same folder.

image.jpg1_zpsuuuzifoy.jpg

I was experimenting with lighting of sun rays more or less... but i also wanted to introduce my fiancé Moose (his last name is Muise closely pronounced moose, and his nickname is moose.) P.S. he is not a furry but allowed me to depict him as one

the sun ray effect is really nice. i'm happy your links are working again. Also: do you think muise is going to ever become a furry? :o

Thanks :) as for Muise, I don't think he will join, he has never had an interest in this sort of thing. However, he supports me and prays for all my furry friends. :)

Thanks :) as for Muise, I don't think he will join, he has never had an interest in this sort of thing. However, he supports me and prays for all my furry friends. :)

Some people are just in denial, they have no idea how much fun it can be.

*hums*

"Everybody wants to be a cat"