Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
norzman5

IRC Webchat

Internet Relay Chat. Basically, CF has had a chatroom for a long time, but recently it's been rather empty, so we added an easier way to get to it.

If I were at home I'd help now, however I'm at work. Be patient though someone will get you started soon. The Inc isn't too busy usually, but you hopping on could change that. I always say "be the change" :3

how do i get the webchat thing going? i went on there earlier and all it did was say "start...." so yeah.......... please help

yea bro. just click start. make sure the channel is set at #christianfurs and pick whatever username you want (as long as it isn't taken). when you click start, it should direct you to the chatroom. if there's no action on there, contact someone by typing their username exactly how it's spelled, caps and everything. some of them may be away from keyboard (AFK), but me, Ronin, or JSlvrWolf should be able to respond realtively quickly, if we're on it. i should be able to  be on it all day today if ya wanna come and chat. also, message me if you need more help. it would be awesome to get this thing regularly active! it's gotten better, but it's not where it should be yet. so yaya ^^

Sign in to follow this