Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
SuperKuddlor

A foxcat appears

Other names: Kuddl

About your fursona: Happy playful energetic euphoric blue orange and brown foxcat full of love for life and furries

Email: [email protected]

IM: Skype: turag.guardow

Web site(s): none

Artist/Writer: Artist, musician and role player

Style: Digital, vector, traditional, pixel art

Been to any cons: No

Fav. music: Blues, electronic, video game, 8-bit, pop, rock

Likes: Furries, foxcats, cats, cuteness, cuddling, programming, video games, computers, Jesus Christ, life

Dislikes: sexual mind loops, vulgarism, trolling, wise indirect trolling from submissive position that makes the victim look like an aggressor, politics, cyberspies, SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, evil copyright people, fan character haters, those who kill, the Evil one who injects anger in me when I see someone killing an innocent person

Church Denomination: Roman Catholic

Anything else: I'd love to play, work and pray with you, furry buddies =3 *wags tail*

Edited by SuperKuddlor

Hehe. I couldn't activate my account and I was in panic and sadness. Then I found Christian Furs on Facebook and sent a message. They were very inactive with statuses there so I thought I will not be found and taken in. I went with my dog out praying St. Anthony to find a solution for the admin to reach me and activate me and it happened! :D I am now very happy, but it's very late and I should have been in bed so I shall now go to my bed, get myself warm to purr and then fall asleep =3 see ya tomorrow!

Enjoy the place here. I am certainly glad to have found this forum, there are people here dealing with tough stuff, composing music, even in the military. Check out furrychat.com and wagztail.

Welcome to the forums and sorry about not getting back to you on facebook--I was rather busy at the time and not really on facebook (or anywhere else online).

*Direlda bows in greeting* I'm a wacky kitsune who tells stories.

I'm one of the ones who receives the messages sent to the Christian Furs group on Facebook. The one of which you said:

Then I found Christian Furs on Facebook and sent a message. They were very inactive with statuses there so I thought I will not be found and taken in.

Ohh that. Well I couldn't activate my account because Hotmail was blocking christianfurs.net to the extent that mail wasn't even in the junk folder. That's why I sent a message there and I I actually did get a response.