Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightFell

New :3

Other names: “NightFell” or “Fell”

About your fursona: She’s a gray wolf, small in size with a lithe build.  Laid back, optimistic, and determined personality. Her most distinctive features are her stripes and two blue markings on her face. She always wears either a collar or bandana around her neck. Her biggest dream is to fly- she dreams of flight but has no wings in her earthly state.

Location: Hanover, NJ…but might moving to Texas in the next few months (work-related)

Email: [email protected]

IM:  flightmote (Skype); nightfell (Steam)- feel free to add me 

Web site(s): http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nightfell/

Artist/Writer:  Artist and fursuit maker

Style: G-rated only; Digital and traditional medium- Toony, sometimes realism

Been to any cons: Yup (AC, TFF, FC, MFF, FA:U, FtM...so far)

Fav. music: Everything really- popular, contemporary Christian, classic rock, orchestra, soundtrack

Likes: Art, drawing, horseback riding, frozen yogurt, movies, video games, hanging out with close friends

Dislikes: Annoying noises?

Church Denomination: Nondenominational

Anything else: Nothing I can think of right now but I'm excited to find a place to fellowship with other Christian furs- it's sometimes hard meeting people that share a simliar faith (:

Welcome to our part of the internet!

*Direlda bows in greeting*

I'm just a crazy kitsune who leads an online Bible study.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone, I'm hoping to get plugged into a bible study soon and get to know more people. I'm working my way through the bibleinayear program and it'd be great to find someone to chat about daily readings with- hope it's not too audacious to ask but would anyone like to be devotational discussion partner(s) with me? (:

Rythe- Thank you! I like your icon as well :3

You know, discussing daily devotionals would be good for me. I'll gladly chat with you about them...just have to get my home internet back first (hopefully today >.<).

And thanks in return! (It's still kinda a work in progress. <.<)