7 replies to this topic

#1 Tyger the Tigerwolf

Tyger the Tigerwolf

Giver of Awesome Hugs!!

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:58 AM

I TYGER HAVE FINALLY BEAT SUPER MARIO BROTHERS!!! I have beat all games that made me happy to play. even beat all the Halos on LEGENDARY WITH ALL SKULLS ON!!!

But Mario was one game i never could beat till tonight.

EPIIIIIIC NYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!!!
The Nyoof. It is the combination of the words "Nya" and "Woof". AS you see that i am half feline/tiger and half lupine/wolf so i naturally say "Nyoof". The origins of this can be traced to... *furries come busting in* Hey Wait, LET ME GO!!! I MUST FINISH MY 4 PART JOURNAL ON NYOOF!! *gets dragged out of room....

#2 Fahn

Fahn

pls

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1666 posts
  • Species:Whitetail Deer
  • LocationFlorida, US

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:03 AM

Fair and square or did you use all the warp zones? Using warp zones, I can beat the entire game in under 10 minutes on a good day. ;)

Also, older games tend to be harder than today's games. I've still never beaten the original Zelda for the NES... it's too difficult.

#3 Drgy

Drgy

Wanderer

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:04 AM

Congrats that's like one of my favorite games evar! :o Ocarina of Time still the best though... I have to agree with Fahn that Zelda for the NES is like the hardest game I've ever played on a console, but I beat that one too and was basically ecstatic for a week X)
Not all who wander are lost

#4 Carson Coyote

Carson Coyote

Canis latrans familiaris

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1075 posts
  • Species:Coyosky (Coyote/Husky Mix)
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:51 AM

I have to agree with Fahn that Zelda for the NES is like the hardest game I've ever played on a console...

I agree, because my gamesave got deleted when the game froze, so I had to start over. >.<

#5 otsoka

otsoka

lacking colour

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

any quake game on nightmare? lol
that one guy you don't like

#6 Drgy

Drgy

Wanderer

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

Lol Carson and otsoka. I played Doom3 on nightmare and that's exactly what it was...
Not all who wander are lost

#7 Fahn

Fahn

pls

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1666 posts
  • Species:Whitetail Deer
  • LocationFlorida, US

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

I beat Gears of War 1 and 2 on Insane difficulty,aAll the Halos except the first one on Legendary (and a few missions on Mythic), Super Mario Bros. 2 'The Lost Levels' (which is 10x harder than the original), and Killer Instinct SNES on difficulty level ******.

I'm a glutton for punishment I suppose...

#8 Tyger the Tigerwolf

Tyger the Tigerwolf

Giver of Awesome Hugs!!

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:53 AM

The Mario lost lvls is the real Mario 2 game. We never got it cause Nintendo said it was too hard for us American gamers. so we got well read this....

http://en.wikipedia....The_Lost_Levels
The Nyoof. It is the combination of the words "Nya" and "Woof". AS you see that i am half feline/tiger and half lupine/wolf so i naturally say "Nyoof". The origins of this can be traced to... *furries come busting in* Hey Wait, LET ME GO!!! I MUST FINISH MY 4 PART JOURNAL ON NYOOF!! *gets dragged out of room....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users