Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tyger the Tigerwolf

fursona necklaces.

Ive been making bead necklaces for friends and i make them in the colors of their fursonas. if you want one let me know. its free. BUT... might take a while. i make them and mail them out. so it all depending on what money i can come up with. If you need to ask anyone about them, Sakiki, JuliaWolf, Ira, and Wiss, Wolf all have some. I have to mail PrayingLion and his lioness theirs tomorrow. again. didnt put the right address on the package.

nyoof.

Thats nice, and I would like one, but I'm sorry to say that I wouldn't wear it around my friends, or public for my reason. I would be severely made fun of, and most likely called homo. I'm sorry, necklaces and bracelates/whatever are for the girls. but its very nice work!

Thats nice' date=' and I would like one, but I'm sorry to say that I wouldn't wear it around my friends, or public for my reason. I would be severely made fun of, and most likely called homo. I'm sorry, necklaces and bracelates/whatever are for the girls. but its very nice work!

[/quote']

I wear a collar that I made everywhere, but then again I am 20 and don't really have immature people being critical of everything I am wearing. I do how ever get MANY odd looks and quite a few questions.

I guess wearing things that you like is more of a "how secure are you with yourself" thing.

i used to wear my collar all the time. but i just stopped... maby its because a group of stupid people follow what me and my group do... but yea. i look at it like a self confidance thing

Interesting... I wear collars everywhere I go and no one looks at me funny. o_0 Even worn them at church and people treat me normally.

Anyways, back on topic, I love the necklace Tyger made for you, Sakiki-sis! ^.^ hugs

well, 1st i need your fursona colors. i go from there. if you have a certain design that you want or anything different i can more then likely include that. I just made one for a new friend Named Swift and his fursona is a blue white wolf with 5 purple stars on the legs and arms. So i made his with 5 purple beads that stood for the starts. no. i didnt take a picture of them with my camera.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7814134/

http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa400/tygerwolf1980/?action=view&current=SAM_1671.jpg

Then when i make it i mail it to you. so i would need your address. that is all. *yawns* it is 3 am and just woke up.

sleepy nyoof