Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
kmmnderkoala

I'm sorry for acting like a total retard :/

OHhh yeah... sorry I suffer from short term memory loss T_T now like I mean to but (<= and obviously English grammar wtf was I trying to spit out ohmygosh) If I don't talk to you often and get to know you... that just sounds bad any way I put it. Good news is I obviously do not remember the insult!

((I figured it out and decoded my own writeing it was supposed to say 'not like I mean to but' The now threw everything off lol))

@ rukh i suppose. long as it is on both sides.

This wasn't the response I was hoping to see.

I distinctly remember that I was being civil when you defamed me, insulted me, talked behind me back, and flat out attacked me when you left the forums last time.

Yes Koala, I haven't forgotten any of what transpired.

That being said, I am not saying I am not happy about you returning. Because I am glad of your return.

I just hope this time around actual conversations can occur without insult laced language being used.

I distinctly remember that I was being civil when you defamed me' date=' insulted me, talked behind me back, and flat out attacked me when you left the forums last time.

That being said, I am not saying I am not happy about you returning. Because I am glad of your return.

I just hope this time around actual conversations can occur without insult laced language being used.

[/quote']

i can see that we still won't be getting alone. :/

I distinctly remember that I was being civil when you defamed me' date=' insulted me, talked behind me back, and flat out attacked me when you left the forums last time.

[/quote']

i can see that we still won't be getting alone. :/

Rukh isn't unreasonable dude, he'll treat you with respect if are respectful. He's not exactly the provocative type either :P

Aw, it's good to have ya back Koala. And no worries, love people like your family and you will be loved in return. We care about you and what's done is done. Treat others like how you wish to be treated and things will get better. =)

It's like what Pumba said on The Lion King: "You gotta' put your behind in your past." XD

Rukh Welcome back yourself! I haven't seen u comment on anything for a long long while' date=' I missed you man:D

[/quote']

Yeah, I have been lurking. Just haven't seen anything that has caught my eye as of late. And I bought Skyrim...

i can see that we still won't be getting' date=' along. :/

[/quote']

If you act like you did last time you were on here, then yes.

This place is a community. We have to be able to trust one another. You broke that trust with me. And your gonna have to earn it back.

Rukh I know he hurt you but your approach to Koala is intimidating I agree with what you say Rukh but give Koala a benefit of a doubt. I would hate to see something come up on this conversation.