Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hybrilynx

the good news: have a 3ds

i have about $36 in my eshop, already like 60 games on it, and theres nothing to do on it T-T im waiting for flipnote memo, but its still not out yet. super bored. any ideas on what to do with it? i got mario kart 7 too, but its kind of slow. like, well its karts. f-zero is faster. the qr cards and the recording isnt all that fun either. T-T T-T T-T i even have the 20 ambassador games T-T T-T T-T

That's the problem with DS in general. No core titles. I suggest getting an R4 ultra card if you don't have something similar. I dunno if it'll work for the 3DS, but my little cousin has one and he has about 1000 DS games downloaded for FREE to the card. So basically, spend $40 on an R4 ultra, and get as many games as you want for FREE. I admit, he had a pretty good selection too... even though he only seems to play the bad games.

I don't do handhelds anymore. I still have my DS, but I sold the games I had, so now it just sits in my dresser. If I could get a triwing screwdriver, I'd fix the messed up shoulder buttons and sell it.

If you want some good OLDER titles, get Phantom Hourglass, FFTA2, Metroid: Hunters (I'm sure you own this one already), and SolaToRobo. Ocarina of Time 3D should be awesome, too.

humnomnomnom. my working ds has glue and crap is wrong with it T-T and im sure r4 cards wont work with the 3ds. nintendo has done alot of updates to prevent things like that. and i have both those zeldas and metroid and idk. ds games are kind of old.

not really sure what else to say but if anyone thinks they know a good dsiware/3dsware game then it would be nice to hear it. chances are i already have it though.

I've been playing Mario Kart 7. IT ROCKS!! Are you playing on 50cc? That's like the easy mode and it is super slow and dumb. play 100cc or 150cc. But they're harder. Also get Super Mario 3D Land. That game is awesome. And get LoZ:OoT. There are some 3ds games coming out soon.

I've been playing Mario Kart 7. IT ROCKS!! Are you playing on 50cc? That's like the easy mode and it is super slow and dumb. play 100cc or 150cc. But they're harder. Also get Super Mario 3D Land. That game is awesome. And get LoZ:OoT. There are some 3ds games coming out soon.

im selling mine. they will come out with a new model with a 2nd control stick soon. so why should i keep the one i got now when i would have to get a add on for a 2nd stick which would use a aaa battery?

i got tired of the add on crap with the wii stuff. too much add on blah.

meh nyoof.....

That's the problem with Nintendo these days, their chief advertizement is Mario, and its scares away any competitors on that system.... And lets face it, re releasing a Zelda game (granted it was the best game of the year at one time) rather then making a new one was a bad idea. I mean who really wants to play the old Zelda game back on the 64? I would have gotten the 3ds for Pokemon, but then I realized that they got a lot of complaints about having headaches and people turning it off. All in all its pretty lame.

oh and no offense cashkid but if you like Mario games, then you got it made, but as for the rest of us Mario is a sick and twisted game.

I do not hate Mario games, but i hate the fact they get soooo easy. I miss the old school Mario. 2D and hard as get out to beat. 3D games are not always the best for a game. Give me 2D Mario over 3D. (but i am not saying that those 3D Mario games are bad, just not as hard) I still have yet to beat Super Mario Brothers, and The Real Super Mario Brothers 2 (also known as the lost levels) Nintendo has this problem with making games easy for everyone to play. But so do most game makers. Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox was Awesome. And Hard.

And the battery life on the 3DS. DANG!! I hated that with the psp, which i have had 12 of them... YES 12!! The battery life is what sold me on the Game Boy Advance, and the DS and DS lite. Being able to play a game without having to worry about it system going dead. That is what sold me, that and pokemon.

Curled up lip at way too short Battery life nyoof....

I still have yet to beat Super Mario Brothers' date=' and The Real Super Mario Brothers 2 (also known as the lost levels)

[/quote']

The first one I can beat in less than 10 minutes if I don't die because I know where all the warp zones and extra lives are hidden. World 1-2 to go to world 4 and 4-2 to go to world 8.

I beat the Lost levels, on a GameBoy Color game called "Super Mario Bros. Deluxe".

They even had a HARDER version of the lost levels where all the goombas were replaced with beetles, and I beat it too. SOOO hard, but there's a glitch I used to get 127 lives that can only be done on the GB version.

On world 1-2, there are 2 or 3 1up mushrooms back to back. Get them, save the game, leave, come back and repeat.

I still have yet to beat Super Mario Brothers' date=' and The Real Super Mario Brothers 2 (also known as the lost levels)

[/quote']

The first one I can beat in less than 10 minutes if I don't die because I know where all the warp zones and extra lives are hidden. World 1-2 to go to world 4 and 4-2 to go to world 8.

I beat the Lost levels, on a GameBoy Color game called "Super Mario Bros. Deluxe".

They even had a HARDER version of the lost levels where all the goombas were replaced with beetles, and I beat it too. SOOO hard, but there's a glitch I used to get 127 lives that can only be done on the GB version.

On world 1-2, there are 2 or 3 1up mushrooms back to back. Get them, save the game, leave, come back and repeat.

I don't like games where you have to do ridiculous tactics just to win, it should be like Halo 3 where u have to drive on an exploding superstructure and dodge debris in only a few minutes where the warthog can mess u up easily, it should be frustrating but not too ridiculous where your chances are better if you waste 3 hours of your life just to get an easy 100 or more one ups... Sorry but I hate Sonic even, it went on this idea that the only way to win was to have reflexes of a mutant cat on a sugar high that would melt your brain! Its too ridiculously fast!

Now Zelda that was a decent game, simple puzzle solving with some melee combat and bow work, old school and interesting.

[/quote']

I don't like games where you have to do ridiculous tactics just to win, it should be like Halo 3 where u have to drive on an exploding superstructure and dodge debris in only a few minutes where the warthog can mess u up easily, it should be frustrating but not too ridiculous where your chances are better if you waste 3 hours of your life just to get an easy 100 or more one ups... Sorry but I hate Sonic even, it went on this idea that the only way to win was to have reflexes of a mutant cat on a sugar high that would melt your brain! Its too ridiculously fast!

Now Zelda that was a decent game, simple puzzle solving with some melee combat and bow work, old school and interesting.

Haters gonna hate :P

I love Nintendo games, because nearly all of them require the player to do things that other games you'd never even think of doing in other games. And you never have to resort to mindless run-n-gun 'tactics'.

I don't like games where you have to do ridiculous tactics just to win' date=' it should be like Halo 3 where u have to drive on an exploding superstructure and dodge debris in only a few minutes where the warthog can mess u up easily, it should be frustrating but not too ridiculous where your chances are better if you waste 3 hours of your life just to get an easy 100 or more one ups... Sorry but I hate Sonic even, it went on this idea that the only way to win was to have reflexes of a mutant cat on a sugar high that would melt your brain! Its too ridiculously fast![hr']

Man, sounds like your not very good at games >.=.>

I guess not all of us can be HARDCORE!!!!

Lol ^.=.^

whatever works for you, I personally don't think "fun" is all a game needs and for me "entertaining" sounds like a better word. A game is good to me depends on the balance of story, gameplay, and challenge. I don't want all my games to hold my hands while I'm playing them and sometimes a good challenge can be a more rewarding experience in the end.

And on the side, the Sonic games are pretty easy so I don't know what your doing wrong.

i love old school Sonic and the new one i have yet to play. All the DS Sonics are good to me. (is sonic furry?) The Halos were good to me, till the past Halo 1. then bungie to me went to the online way and left much out of single player. Mario/Sonic games..... *shivers* Just when we thought, "HEY A AWESOME CROSS OVER!!" IT IS A MINI GAME.. GAME!!

Oh, I sold my 3DS and got $58 for it. I will get a new one, but when they add the 2nd analog stick to it. Stupid not to add that one.

To me, the down fall of games was the save feature. So many games back when i was a kid... (the 80s and 90s) were based on how much time it took to beat and the challenge of getting though the game with out quitting. now all the games have save spots and takes away the challenge.

*shakes head* Forget it. razzin frackin....

You forget Tyger that a lot of those games can be beaten in an afternoon. I can sweep through Super Mario Bros. in about 10 minutes and I've seen the original Legend of Zelda beaten in under an hour. No doubt they were difficult, but they didn't last very long.

true... But to get the skill to do all that is what was great about this games. not everyone can do it. and it takes lots of practice.

Games are kinda like rental videos now. you buy them, play them, and really see no reason to keep them because all they are is a game that has a beginning and a end. Nothing else to come back for. the goodies, the little fun bits. and the problem is the game only lasted 2 days.

And if you were playing a game on the 3DS, you would only play it for about a few hours and then BAM.. or more to the point... eek... the battery died. So... if you go somewhere and play online, bring your charger cable and be near a wall outlet. or online will kill your battery fast. Meh... talking and ranting about it will not change the fact. The more powerful systems get, the more juice they suck in. And ...... i really did not need 3d gaming. i never did play with it on. Why can they not see that games should be something to challenge the gamer and not just a "Hey, look here! Look what our system can do!" approach.

Fed up Nyoof!!