Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Carter CatFox

The undercover agent's secret greeting message...

Hey people! I'm Thomas from the state of Georgia. I'm a 13 year old, 6 foot tall 7th grader. My nick names at school vary from Swamp Man to Fox, but online my main name is Whaty80 and on Xbox LIVE I'm Zippy Zee Zoola.

My favorite music nothing but rock, bands like LostProphets, Pillar, Skillet, Rush, X-Y, Styx, Tom Petty, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, and Papa Roach are all in my top favorite bands. I hope to play in my own band someday as the guitarist or even play for my church, St. Ann's Catholic Chruch.

My likes are video games such as Hole, Portal, Minecraft, Runescape, and Just Cause 2, and I'm entering the world of Steam!Once my hunk o' junk computer starts working at least.. I'm getting into BMX trick riding hopefully soon and I'm a great drawer and Basketball player. I'm not a big reader but the books i do like are Alex Rider and Wolves of the Beyond.

I dislike rap and hip hop music, Call of Duty games, cold waffles, and waking up too early.

My fursona's name is Carter Xavier Alstroph, the name Carter comes from Halo Reach, Xavier from the high school 'house' I'm going into, and Alstroph just sounded cool!. Carter is a 13 year old SPY who leads a double life and struggles to keep it secret. He's a sky blue color with yellow and black patterns.

What made me make him a spy? I've always loved spy work in movies, books, and video games. I can also write cool spy stories about his adventures!

Now about me, my parents, and furries. I was a furry for 3 months before i told my parents which i guess that wasn't long enough. When i told them, they freaked and my mom thinks furs are mentally unhealthy pedophiles :(

They uploaded a foul virus called "Net Nanny" onto my computer that blocked me from all things furry for 8 MONTHS. I held on and eventually tricked my dad into removing Net Nanny and giving me full access to the Internet!

So if they catch me im doomed :(

Edit: something i forgot to say :P

I have been Cynophobic for most of my life (not the fear of signs), this means I'm afraid of DOGS. I'm not entirely sure how i got this way and i still get nervous around them. now i'm not afraid of a little Chewawa, usually big dogs like golden retrievers and the one's that like to jump on you.

So thank you for reading this and I hope i have a great time here!

Hey man :D I might throw you a xbox live friend request at some point if you don't care. And you should check out our Minecraft sever :D. Either way, I think you going to like it here, it's a great place! ^_^

A PC gamer who dislikes COD?!

YES' date=' You should add me on steam. And I could help you out with your "Net Nanny" problem :P

[/quote']

Lol, yeah I'm not a COD fan, always been a Halo nerd :)

About Steam, I'm VERY new to it and i'm not sure how to use it.so if you could help that'd be great.

Also, i've already taken care with "net nanny"

Hey man :D I might throw you a xbox live friend request at some point if you don't care. And you should check out our Minecraft sever :D.

Sure thing, but just don't tell any of my friends we're furry, i wanna keep it secret for now...

Great, I'm looking for a new minecraft server right now actually :)

welcomes :3

I find your lack of incorrect spelling and improper grammar to be quite refreshing. ^_^

Catfox is a really cool fursona too; I considered changing mine to a catfox at one point. :D

And I know what it's like to have Net Nanny on your computer...my parents didn't take it off of mine until my Junior year of high school. They didn't know anything about furries though (then again, neither did I). Heh, I remember a bunch of times trying to find a way around it. x3

Add me on steam if you get the chance! I'm guessing that if you play TF2, you play Spy all the time. xD

I find your lack of incorrect spelling and improper grammar to be quite refreshing. ^_^

Add me on steam if you get the chance! I'm guessing that if you play TF2' date=' you play Spy all the time. xD

[/quote']

Yeah.... grammar and spelling sure ain't my best subject and it's true i would play spy all the time but my computer is a hunk o' junk right now and I'm a beginner to Steam and all that so if anyone could PUHLEEZ (please) help me with this thing! :dodgy:

First of all don't by a game until your read the requirements for playing, second of all steam works when you have windows updated and all your drivers updated. And third don't freak out if you run into a problem, I built my computer and it can play any game on ultra settings without lag so if you need help just ask :)

First of all don't by a game until your read the requirements for playing' date=' second of all steam works when you have windows updated and all your drivers updated. And third don't freak out if you run into a problem, I built my computer and it can play any game on ultra settings without lag so if you need help just ask :)

[/quote']

What's a driver? :huh:

My computer knowledge: 1% = It has internet, It plays games, it's got lots of wires.

I know absolutely nothing about computers OR Steam -.-

oooo younger member? Hahahsha its nice to not me down on the age scale again! well welcome to the fourms broseph if you need anything ringaling me yo

There are quite a few people younger than us here. xP