Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
DasPurpleSegway

Two words: SKY and RIM

I've only played for a couple of hours, but I thought Skyrim started off pretty exciting. You nearly get executed and then have to run from a dragon as it terrorizes the whole town...not boring to me :P

my brother rented skyrim a few weeks ago

I swear this thread just went back in time five years when this post occured.

... and when it took an arrow to the knee.

that too

i used to make meme posts like yourself once.. but then I took an arrow to the knee

... and when it took an arrow to the knee.

that too

i used to make meme posts like yourself once.. but then I took an arrow to the knee

Memes are awesome, even after taking an arrow to the knee.

Also, while in Soviet Russia the other day, I took a knee to my arrow. Oh well.

they should have added a worgen like race to skyrim

(a worgen is a werewolf race on the alliance side in WoW)

you should poke around in whiterun a bit more, i hear the companions are pretty neat. ;)

Skyrim starts off boring. lolwut. It doesn't NEED massive explosions, fire and epic village burninating to be exciting! - Oh wait, it has that.

Oh well, people used to appreciate total epicness... until I took an arrow in the knee.

i dont know how old the game really is but he got it from a redbox. i thought the game was new though. i think he only got it anyway becuz of youtube videos about putting buckets on peoples heads and ssomething that blows people away if you say voos ra da.

You can't tell me that this isn't exciting.

I must have missed that at the beginning. Also by boring I meant more stereotypical... it was a town attacked by a dragon. Quite possibly it could have been the fact that my friend doesn't know anything about playing video games, and so there was very little excitement.

Also, do you have access to the console in the game systems like Xbox and PS3? Not sure if that's only a PC feature or not.

But yeah, if the town got owned by cheese in the beginning of the game, I would have bought the game without hesitation. :P

I think console is PC only.

And yeah, the beginning is a bit stereotypical, but it's cool nevertheless. Plus, that's not even the highest point of the game in the first place. =p

I think console is PC only.

And yeah' date=' the beginning is a bit stereotypical, but it's cool nevertheless. Plus, that's not even the highest point of the game in the first place. =p

[/quote']

Nope, the cheese part is definitely the highest point of the game. Waaay better than the beginning.

No idea' date=' but don't get it if you have a PS3. Skyrim on the PS3 is bug ridden at the moment.

[/quote']

You don't like backwards-flying dragons? :huh:

Backwards flying dragons are ftw. What I don't like is the fact that the game's save file continuously increases in size until it lags the game so bad it's unplayable.

No idea' date=' but don't get it if you have a PS3. Skyrim on the PS3 is bug ridden at the moment.

[/quote']

You don't like backwards-flying dragons? :huh:

Backwards flying dragons are ftw. What I don't like is the fact that the game's save file continuously increases in size until it lags the game so bad it's unplayable.

PEE CEE BRO