Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
DasPurpleSegway

Two words: SKY and RIM

I am so excited about this game :D

I'm already trying to decide what kind of character to make...probably a Khajiit that dual-wields swords :P

I wanted skyrim' date=' but then I took a arrow to the knee.

[/quote']

Ahhh... you're one of THOSE people... :@:heart:

I wonder if there's a statistic as to how many people have "taken and arrow to the knee" since Skyrim came out?...

I've seen the game on the 360 and actually it didn't look that fantastic graphics wise. I'm hoping the PS3 proves to be better. Also kind of disappointed in the resulting situation should you take the armor of a dead female character. Just not necessary. The men have loincloths but the females have bikinis? That's just ridiculous and an excuse to add sexual content if you ask me. It doesn't need to be so highly detailed that you actually see the removal of their clothes, but since it is, you could have at least given the women proper medieval undergarments.

I dunno, stuff like this just irks me... and then of course I took an arrow to the knee as well.

[/quote']

I wonder if there's a statistic as to how many people have "taken and arrow to the knee" since Skyrim came out?...

I've seen the game on the 360 and actually it didn't look that fantastic graphics wise. I'm hoping the PS3 proves to be better. Also kind of disappointed in the resulting situation should you take the armor of a dead female character. Just not necessary. The men have loincloths but the females have bikinis? That's just ridiculous and an excuse to add sexual content if you ask me. It doesn't need to be so highly detailed that you actually see the removal of their clothes, but since it is, you could have at least given the women proper medieval undergarments.

I dunno, stuff like this just irks me... and then of course I took an arrow to the knee as well.

You used to not be bothered by females in bikini's, then you took an arrow to the knee.

[/quote']

You used to not be bothered by females in bikini's, then you took an arrow to the knee.

Alas, the days of the arrow-less knee... but then I took an arrow the knee.

I've seen the game on the 360 and actually it didn't look that fantastic graphics wise. I'm hoping the PS3 proves to be better.

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-analysis/

Hmmm... I'd say that both have their perks and look pretty good... but then I took an arrow to the knee.

FAILS ALL AROUND :P

I've seen the game on the 360 and actually it didn't look that fantastic graphics wise. I'm hoping the PS3 proves to be better.

Hmmm... I'd say that both have their perks and look pretty good... but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Get PC graphics are a billion million times better.

Get PC graphics are a billion million times better.

Gotta get the PC first =P

my brother rented skyrim a few weeks ago or a week ago and i and i dont think him either, understands why people like that game. unless, it starts off really boring. his total play time probably was like 6 hours though. but it looked boring to be honest.

my brother rented skyrim a few weeks ago

I swear this thread just went back in time five years when this post occured.