Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Ryland

Terraria Server is up now(No Hamachi)

I got one of these up too now, I personally hate Hamachi with a passion soo I ran it using the official dedicated server software provided on their website. It appears to be running stable and lag free for me, but if you are having any problems please report them here soo that I can see about getting them fixed.

I will probably do a weekly map rotation, but its all up to what you guys want, I could do daily map rotation if needed.

I am also going to experiment with this server a bit by trying out some mods later on, and not making it passworded or whitelisted, meaning that anybody can connect to it.

IP: 68.99.70.122

Port: 25565

Password: dogz

Rules are pretty simple:

-Don't take things that arent yours unless you ask for permission.

-No profanity

-No using hacks/griefing

I know you guys will totally struggle with the last two rules, but you must resist the temptation(this is sarcasm if you have not already noticed :P).

BUT I ALWAYS HACK ON CSS D:

Seriously man?

Lame n00b...

Real players actually play' date=' stupid hackers just ruin it. :P

And I don't play CSS, but I see a lot of hackers on TF2 and it makes me mad.. Really ruins the game for everyone else.

NOOOOOOOO MINECRAFT SERVER WAS GREIFLOADED!!!!! OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

Any ideas on who griefed it?

EDIT: Just checked on the server, did not see anything major.

What happened anyway Ry? You change the password or somethin cause I can't connect.

I think some time ago he removed passwords from the Terraria servers, I could be wrong though since they got restarted.