Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
koshi

Runescape Clan

I almost hate to post this here :P

I've been trying to start a clan on Runescape with no luck - everyone is either trying to start their own as well, wanting to join one that's already started, or trying to recruit for their clan.

But anyway, I was going to call it "Neko Knights" x3

(It wouldn't really be an anime or furry fan clan, but that doesn't mean that nobody can talk anime or furries in the clan chat).

It'd be a casual clan, mostly just to help people get their skills up or just do some activities together, like dungeoneering. As I'm a free account and probably won't be a member (at least not anytime soon), we'd mostly just do the free stuff.

If you're interested, go to Runescape and add me to your friends list (my screen name is Signcrusher. I'll explain it later :P)

Everyone has to be online at the same time in order to form the clan though, and it takes five people (including myself) to start one. So if I find four more people who are interested (I've already got one actually, so three more), I'll send out messages or something and we'll try to coordinate a time where we can all get online and make the clan.

Also, if you just want to help me start the clan and don't want to actually play the game, that's totally fine xD. It's much easier to recruit for a clan than it is to find people to start one.

Runescape is free, if you haven't tried it already. It's actually quite good, despite bland graphics and being free. Membership there is also quite cheap compared to other MMO's.

Ill join.

Thanks! :)

Eh' date=' I'll join. :) I need to make an account first, though.

[/quote']

Thanks! :) Now we only need one more.

Of course, once we have all the people we need to start it, that definitely doesn't mean nobody else can join the clan :P

Thanks! :) Now we only need one more.

Of course' date=' once we have all the people we need to start it, that definitely doesn't mean nobody else can join the clan :P

[/quote']

1. Make alt account

2. Use alt account to help make clan

3. ?????

4. Profit.

1. Make alt account

2. Use alt account to help make clan

3. ?????

4. Profit.

Heh, I actually already tried making four alt accounts to sign my charter, but if you try to log in more than once on the same computer it won't let you :/

I haven't played RuneScape for a while but I am considering starting back up. I've been a free player all my life, and created my character probably sometime around 2004. I've had a 2-3 year break in there though, with casual on and off playing... However, you might like mah stats. Search me up in the High Scores sometime... Username: Shadowhog3 ;)

Yeeeaahh! :D Count me in! :) RS name is: "smuggler x9". I'll add you.

Lol dis thread is old.

Ive been thinking about reactivating my runescape membership soo if I get on there ill add ya.

Lol dis thread is old.

Ive been thinking about reactivating my runescape membership soo if I get on there ill add ya.

:( aww I always forget to check the dates .. :s sigh :P oh well, yeah I guess just let me know if you get back on. :)

This is like the third time somebody has necroed this thread...maybe I should get back into Runescape just to start this clan...xD

I don't always play Runescape. But when I do, I just do solo dungeoneering.

I would dungeoneer with more people, but the community on RuneScape is unattractive. I like to play it by myself >_>

I've been a member for the last six months too, so I've been busy on thar. I wouldn't advise getting membership to anybody else though... it's only worth it if you have the time to play several hours a day. I'll probably be dropping mine soon.

I changed my character name so if anybody wants to add me, they will need to add "Shadow Aisu" instead =P

Let me know if you're adding me though. I usually keep the chats turned to friends only, so I won't appear logged in unless you're on my list as well

I dungeon with you perhaps? We need to organize something. Not this weekend though' date=' I got Thanksgiving at my Great Grandmother's house.

[/quote']

Add me on there (my name's Signcrusher) and tell me your name.

I would dungeoneer with more people' date=' but the community on RuneScape is unattractive. I like to play it by myself >_>

[/quote']

Same here bro. No lie, this conversation actually happened:

Random guy: nice armor

Me: Thanks.

Random guy: can i have it

Me: No.

Both: *awkward silence*

Me: *runs away*

I changed my character name so if anybody wants to add me' date=' they will need to add "Shadow Aisu" instead =P

[/quote']

I was wondering who that was on my friends list :P

I also almost always encounter this situation:

Me: *Getting food for during the dungeon run*

Random Guy: @*&^#^&*(* DUDE! YOUR WASTING MY TIME!!!1

Me: I'm getting food so I don't die

Random Guy: Oh my !@#$%^& gosh dude *&^%$# this!!111! *ragequits*

Me:... Ok, have a nice time.

Yeah, so I usually try to keep to myself :dodgy: