Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoboFawkes

Songs currently on your mind

Holy, Thou Art God! - Richard Smallwood

When I listen to this song, I can picture a troubled, needy people standing in the Temple quite literally praising and worshiping out of pure need. Passionate doesn't begin to describe the essence of this song. It's such a powerful melodic line... sends chills down my spine.

Don't watch the video....just listen. Don't pay attention to the instruments or who is singing.... focus on the music and lyrics. Picture how much MORE powerful it will sound as it's sung around the throne with millions of saints!

Hmmm. Well...

Lord of the Rings music is currently raging in my head for no apparent reason, the music where Haldir got killed... I haven't watched that in maybe 6 or 7 months. Pirates of the Caribbean music always pops up sometimes... "This is Home" by Switchfoot... "Mess of Me" by Switchfoot... Ummm. "Hey Soul Sista" By Train. Things like posters on the street or billboards or things someone says always triggers some kind of music. Sometimes I don't listen to music for a few days, then I listen to my Mp3 player for about 5 hours nonstop. Jonas Brothers music... LOL. Well... Let's just say I know every word of every second of every song in their 2007 album. And Tik Tok by Ke$ha is definitely a song that pops into my head almost every time I look at a clock.

EDIT: And definitely... Moonlight. Moonlight... Is so beautiful.

The flying bird dances(Hichou ga maite),

The flying bird lands(Hichou ga oriru),

On the ancient road(Isoshie no michi ni)

Hanging on the wind(Kaze ni kakari),

Scented in the wind(Kaze ni kaoru)

An imaginary sky.(Kakuu no sora)

My mind dwells on the day when you vanished,(Omoihase anata ga kieru hi)

Slashing apart the scene(Fuukou saite),

Reflecting the scene(Fuukou utsuru)

An imaginary sky(Kakuu no sora),

On the day when you vanished soundlessly(Oto mo naku anata ga kieru hi),

Giving you a ride,spring sings(Anata nose haru wa utau)

I listen to it amongst the bubbles..(Kikishi utakata..)

Dang, Lonewolf! That's a pretty awesome song! O.O

This gets stuck in my head quite a bit... I lift my arm up and shout "CHOO-CHOO" on the Charge Man stage part >.>

Thanks Runi! You'rs is awesome too! :D

I don't have a video for this post but this is more of a "What's allowed?" post.

I have several Trance songs that I occasionally consider posting when they pop into my head, but as anyone who has searched youtube for trance knows, the animé girls that are nearly always paired with the song tend to be a little...exposing >_>

I'm just curious if there are any limits set on this. The worst I have seen are just anime couples kissing or girls in bikinis, but I was going to ask anyways.

Thanks, Lone! :D Also, wow. That's a pretty cool song, Flech! O_O

This one also finds itself frequently in my mind. Because it's a awesome arrangement of an already awesome song.

Hehe' date=' I dunno why I like this song.

[/quote']

I have a few versions of that song XP I loves it!

This one also finds itself frequently in my mind. Because it's a awesome arrangement of an already awesome song.

Very nice! =P Megaman fan? X3

People trancifying pop songs one song at a time! :D

i dont like r&b that much but i love this song ^^

lol i have no idea how to actually put the video in here.....so linkage!

i dont like r&b that much but i love this song ^^