Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eurydice

New Member Introductions

Name: Genevieve hehe just call me .. ( Jenny) ^_^

Fursona: Bubbly Winged Fox that spreads love, kindness, and knowledge through the good and bad times.

email: ask me

IM: N/A

Artist/Writer: Does art with mostly graphite,water color, and oil based pastels. Also compose music for instrumental when I have free time. I use music everyday. :D yay!!!!!!!

Style: Comfortable and whatever comes to mind.

Favorite Music... Hmmmm...Almost anything not so much rap. It would depend on the lyrics and beat.

Likes: competitive greatness, working hard, being organized, music, sports, art, love reading a good book, discovering something new and interesting!!! Yay!!!!!!!:D

Dislike: Negative Attitude, people who don't apply themselves to what they truly capable of, people who use racist slang , truly dislike people wasting money especially when it's the parents hard earn money.

Denomination: Catholic

Hello, 18 y.o. gal who parlez the français. I used to speak some. but three years of high school lessons apparently didn't stick, as i don't remember half of what I learned. :/

Yes I do' date=' my primary instrument is piano but I also play guitar, saxophone, clarinet, trombone, and flute.

[/quote']

Yay! trombone!

Bah on the guitar, I prefers me the bass. Fender Jazz Bass is the one i'd choose, heavy though it is.

My sister plays tenor sax/clarinet, and another sister o' mine plays flute :)

Also got one who plays the euphonium, and one that plays the bassoon.

Yes, 4 sisters. Also 3 brothers. Une grande famille. :)

(old-style irish catholics, what can I say?)

I used to be a Euphonium player, but haven't had a chance to play it in fourteen years. However I dabble with acoustic & electric guitar, and can play a fife.

Welcome to the musical, family friendly furry community!

Yeah welcome to the musical fa-WAIT!!WAIT!!WHAT!!!!

DUDE, We gotta start making our own band! Our own FURRY CHRISTIAN MUSIC BAND!

Any way, Aloha and welcome to the ohana!!