Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Super Smash Bros. . .

Guest Wolfin

/me may have actually played this for like 10min once at the house of an old friend on a console... it looks really familiar >.<

/me recalls he hasn't talked to Nick in about 7 years...

/me goes and curls up in a ball under a sofa.

Haven't ever played it--- I've always got something to do so it's hard to string 10 minutes of lesuire time together. Things have been slowing down a tiny bit lately so the other day I actually played a GBA for the first time.

Man do I ever lead a sheltered life... My last time I did a bunch of gaming it was a game called Duke Nukem on a Pentium 75 Mhz under DOS.

I play Brawl and I'm looking to get good enough to play competitively. Hit me up if ya ever wanna play.

Incidentally, I think I just found you over at AiB.

I don't play Brawl competitively, though. :< Only melee. I don't have a Wii but at soon as I get one, I plan on picking up competitive Brawl.

I've played Brawl, Melee, and 64. My family might own melee or it may be that there's been long-term borrowing from friends...

Super smash bros...mmmmmMMMEELLLLEEEEE!!!! (Melee XD!) I was an expert with throwing items and nailing the targets! I have no favorite (well, if Krystal were a character...)

I don't want to play Brawl, because Krystal's not in it! *pouts, large bottom lip sticking out far enough for me to hang my fadora on it*

Played all of them and was expert projectilist in 64.

BTW' date=' Krystal IS in Brawl...just as an earn able trophy..Hmm

[/quote']

Isaac from Golden Sun also appears as a NPC. It's just a little annoying to have several of your favorite characters/games represented without being playable.

Krystal > Wolf

M2 > Lucario

Metaknight = Most broken character in ssb history

Tripping = Worst idea ever.

I just can't take Brawl seriously when Captain Falcon is bottom tier. It's a crime against the very principles of game-development.

You can do better, Sakurai.

Best game ever made for the Wii ^^ Who is your favorite character? Mine is lucario. He's based on anubis, an egyptian god, but the reason I like lucario is beacuse anubis had the head of a jackal. Therefor, indirectly, lucario is based on a jackal :cool:

Used to be Lucario; I still play as him but he's too slow most of the time. It really depends who you're playing against.

I've gotten bizarrely good with Lucas, though... And just the other night I found out you can bat back projectiles with his side smash. AWESOME.

I found out that if you're fighting Lucario, you can use your shield to not only block the aura phere, but to also deflect it! I did that on accident and ended up maing Lucario hit his teammate XD

My friend also showed my how the aura sphere deflects Snake's rockets. They go in a completely different direction. Very useful.

I have played Melee and the 64 version. Actually I own Melee. I love that game! It's awesome. I usually rock as Pikachu but my little brother found out he can beat me when he plays Star Fox... AHHH. And my older brother too. But It's still about 50/50. And I still win alot!