Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Super Smash Bros. . .

I have all three versions of the game, and I love all of them. I used Action Replay with Melee (to play as Giga Bowser), and I've been wondering if I messed the game up ever since. That's probably a silly thing to worry about, though.

Absolutely love all three. Started with 64, skipped over Melee, went into Brawl... got competitive at Brawl, then respectively, 64, then Melee. I'm currently trying to push my game to it's limits (haha, since last Friday actually!) and recently got to play M2K in person at Bio 4, along with meeting Jeff (SilentSpectre) and Mitchell (Tang). Message me if you want to play, please! :D (And my AiB is Wingy, although I don't check it often)

Absolutely love all three. Started with 64' date=' skipped over Melee, went into Brawl... got competitive at Brawl, then respectively, 64, then Melee. I'm currently trying to push my game to it's limits (haha, since last Friday actually!) and recently got to play M2K in person at Bio 4, along with meeting Jeff (SilentSpectre) and Mitchell (Tang). Message me if you want to play, please! :D (And my AiB is Wingy, although I don't check it often)

[/quote']

Oh, wow. Competitive smashers? In my CF?

I once killed m2k off the top of FD with Sheik's up-b (melee). It was the single greatest thing I've ever done. I've played JeffSpectre, too. Got two-stocked twice. Where do you live, btw? (I don't have a Wii so I can't play Bawlr online)