Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuperKuddlor

Most stable and most cheap 1GB Android phone?

Hello, I'm looking for an Android phone with these specifications at lowest price:

• 1GB of RAM where the system doesn't spam-use too much of it, but leave at least 300MB free when the phone is in standby mode
  • No audio latency or audio stuttering
  • Have Android 4.0 at least
  • Be easily rootable with no risk of bricking
  • Need no need to root to make a screenshot
  • Have a camera that can focus good enough to take a picture of a drawing on a paper
  • Be stable while running Skype video call + Opera Web Browser + YouTube without terminating any of those
  • Be viligiant to receive Skype messages as soon as possible when the internet connection is available
  • Be able to remove Google account without having to reset the phone
  • Be able to run Super Tux, Fun Run, Fun Run 2 and Dino Dash (one at the time)
  • Make difference between internal storage and SD card
  • Doesn't have a weary flash storage memory
  • Has at least 2GB of user-allowed storage memory

I hope that's all because I have to go to bed. I might edit this post.

So does anyone know of the cheapest phone with these characteristics

Your best bet is to possible look into a Samsung phone. YOu don't need the fancy S5 or whatever they call them but one that you could just pickup at any retail store. Thing is the more you spend the best you can get. I also know that the Moto E is a good cheap phone too. Or you could go windows phone lol.

• 1GB of RAM where the system doesn't spam-use too much of it, but leave at least 300MB free when the phone is in standby mode - That's a dismal amount of RAM for a phone anymore. Anything modern is going to have 2+GBs of RAM
  • No audio latency or audio stuttering - Modern phones should not have issues with this
  • Have Android 4.0 at least - 4.4 devices are common and cheap at the moment now that 5.0/.1 is out
  • Be easily rootable with no risk of bricking - Not possible, there's always a risk with rooting, but you'll honestly be safe 99% of the time
  • Need no need to root to make a screenshot - Only seen this on Samsung devices, but if you're rooting anyway, what's the point
  • Have a camera that can focus good enough to take a picture of a drawing on a paper - Most phones that aren't super super cheapy ones should be fine with this
  • Be stable while running Skype video call + Opera Web Browser + YouTube without terminating any of those - A function of the youtube app is that it terminates the video when minimized, same with Skype with video calls, so all devices will do this.
  • Be viligiant to receive Skype messages as soon as possible when the internet connection is available - A function of the app, device-independent. 
  • Be able to remove Google account without having to reset the phone - A function of Android, device-independent. 
  • Be able to run Super Tux, Fun Run, Fun Run 2 and Dino Dash (one at the time) - any modern phone should have no problems with this
  • Make difference between internal storage and SD card - Function of Android, device-independent.
  • Doesn't have a weary flash storage memory - ??
  • Has at least 2GB of user-allowed storage memory - A game and Skype will consume this. I'm going to assume you meant 16.

Obviously there's the suggestions for Samsung devices out there, a second hand Samsung S4 or Note 3 should do nicely and not be terribly expensive.

But I don't know what's availble to you from a name brand device, you might want to check out Cubot phones, since China probably won't have shipping restrictions to Croatia. 

If that's all so easy, then perhaps I've had a horrible phone that I didn't even know how good phones actually could be. I don't understand these Cubot phone models. Can you show me a table with prices and performances comparison?

I would check out android central. Just do a google search for it. You can find tons of information regarding android phones that are out there. Very informatal stuff at that site