Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
ENOJI1

Hello everybody

Hey everyone, my name is ENOJI Kengura, i am actually a Catholic fur. I just thought you'd guys like to know. Anyway, I would like to speak to you guys, you guys seem really nice, i was introduced to this site by my friend Groot Liska. And i admit, IRL, im not too religious. Yes, i do go to church on sundays, but things like prayer, the rosary, and other things, I don't do often. Before joining this site, I felt inferior to join because I felt like i would be looked down upon, but Groot has convinced me of otherwise. please message me, Ill be really glad to meet you guys. 

Anyway, I should list a few things about me:

I am an aakor, which is a furry wolf with wings, which is actually in greek mythology. x3 I live in the hot state of texas. Well technically, it changes alot so its hot and cold alot. ANYWAY, I am a huge fan of Hardstyle which is a fast paced techno music.

hmm... I had trouble putting the profile pic so ill see if i can put it it here. x3 

odupal675dd.jpegohmygosh SORRY, didnt realize it was so huge ^^; 

Edited by ENOJI1

awesome fursona and welcome to the club! we have a few other catholic furs here too, so don't worry about it.

did you draw that yourself?

actually no, i bought it from a friend of mine who goes to the same school as mine ^^ but I am actually learning how to do pen and paper drawings, and its turning out really good, sooner or later, who knows, i may do some for people on here. ^^ for free though, later on when i get a paypal and all that, ill sell them 

Edited by ENOJI Kengura

Welcome ENOJI1! This place has been a wonderful place to make new Christian friends without being judged for our interest in furries and great source of Christian fellowship. One of the cool things about fellowship is that it can bring Christians closer to each other and, I believe, to Christ also. I think my friends will back me in saying, we're not here to judge each other. We are here to support each other and bring one another out of the darkness of our individual lives. None of us are perfect and we all have things we'd like to improve. I hope you will find fellowship here and just maybe your walk with God can grow from having more Christian friends as a result.

Now that the big-mouthed tiger has rambled, why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? Maybe you have some hobbies in common with some of us (aside from looking at furry pics on deviantart ;3).

Sent from my C6750 using Tapatalk

hmm... well, i really do love music and drawing, sometimes you can even find me jumping in my room to my music on full blast on my tv. ^^ i wish to become a music producer when i grow up, and i really want to go to some furry conventions as well ^^ sorry if that was really little, its just that i have a list of things to say, then when i say it, i forget it x3

Edited by ENOJI Kengura

Welcome CF buddy. Its a real treat to have you join us. Please make yourself at home. Also like Thomas said this is a judgement free zone here. Also most important thing is we are here to share our stories, our trials, and  our achievements as Christians. I honestly have to say you will like yourself here. The last week that I've been here has been a major blessing and I'm sure it could be for you.

sounds great!

i started out like you a few years back. aim for the stars and keep on trying no matter what and you'll get to where you want to go, whether its with music, travelling to conventions, drawing, or anything else!

sounds great!

i started out like you a few years back. aim for the stars and keep on trying no matter what and you'll get to where you want to go, whether its with music, travelling to conventions, drawing, or anything else!

^^each is a goal for me! 

Hello and welcome =3 I'm glad you've joined. :D Wow is God really rewarding me?? GOD IS GREAT! He's rewarding me with Catholic furries and many Christian furry buddies to help me! Oh God! Thank you! I love God! He's my best buddy truly and no money could bring what I'm getting now! :D

By the way, super cool fursona you have =3

Also, you don't need to be much religious. Faith comes first, then religion. But growing in faith, you can only in the Church. It's not just the Catholic Church, but basically all of us Christians. But I have to admit that Catholics have lots of godly power in conversion and delivering God's word.

I'm looking forward to get to know you better :D

Also, might you maybe be a cuddly furry? X3 Because I am! X3 And I see God in you, I'm gonna cuddle the giggles out of you!

Edited by Zvoc47

well yes, i am a cuddly fur! x3 i love snuggles, hugs, huggles, and cuddles! and extras that i cant think of right now. x3 *i holds you close and nuzzle* (<---that too x3)

welcome to the site. I hope you can find fun and fellowship here. It is not hard to find, and there are so many conversations to jump into. Debates, struggles, prayers, roleplay and some of the best weirdos you can find. The site itself has a irc chat, there is also furrychat.com, and some group chats on skype. 

welcome to the site. I hope you can find fun and fellowship here. It is not hard to find, and there are so many conversations to jump into. Debates, struggles, prayers, roleplay and some of the best weirdos you can find. The site itself has a irc chat, there is also furrychat.com, and some group chats on skype. 

x3 well that sounds cool!

Nyap! Tnc! *purrs after these cute foxcat sounds*. Also, you have cute paws X3

x3 aww, cute! and thanks!

Hello and welcome!

Quite the fun pic your friend made for you. ^^

x3 well thank you, she is quite the artist!

Welcome, Enoji! ã¯ã˜ã‚ã¾ã—ã¦ï¼Nice to meet you.

x3 nice to meet you too tomo! cool profile picture x3 

Sorry I waited so long to respond...

Welcome to Christian Furs! I'm Joshua Reynard, one of the local foxes. Nice to meet you, Enoji!

I'm trying to get into music production myself, but life keeps getting in the way... I'll eventually get something finished, I hope.

*Hugs*

What is up! i take a small break and lots of newcomers out of nowhere. 
Welcome to one of the few safe places in furry land. Don't worry about being "too religious", we don't judge, but offer what we can (well at least... me. can't speak for the rest). I've been learning a lot about music producing as i'm trying to make a living out of it eventually. YAYYY FOR FAST PACE EDM'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you like it here ^^

Edited by JosiahTiger