Artist/Writer:

Style:

Been to any cons:

Fav. music:

Dislikes:

Church Denomination: cathilic chrstian

Anything else:

Edited by patricia1990

Hello and welcome to the furry shelter for those who are tired of the mainstream perversions. I'm a Catholic too :D

Now, tell us a bit more about yourself, please.

http://christianfurs.net/topic/363-introduction-format/

Here's an introduction format. Copypasta it into a reply to this topic and fill in the information.

And are you a boy or a girl?

Profile information says male, but Patricia is usually a girl's name...

hmm... well yeah... one one hand, there are male dolphins named Cindy... (don't ask) but Patricia may also be a strange area, you could be going by the ancient times where Partricia was genderfluid, or it could be a strange mislead to some people...   the possibilities within a name

Welcome, Patricia. Where do you come from?

Names are an odd thing. Names and the genders associated with them are different by area, time, and family. Some, like Alex, are for both genders. Robert, my own name, is usually male. I have known of men named Shirley, and my Humanities teacher asked to be called Loretta-- he's a male. 

And are you a boy or a girl?

"Are you male bodied or female bodied" is the correct way of asking how they were born, if and when, before they had a sex change.

Edited by thetundrawolf

hmm... well yeah... one one hand, there are male dolphins named Cindy... (don't ask) but Patricia may also be a strange area, you could be going by the ancient times where Partricia was genderfluid, or it could be a strange mislead to some people...   the possibilities within a name

As we know, he is asking the persons gender when they were born, in the physical.