Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Ember

Sharing Art of all kinds

I like it!

Thanks :) it took me a few days to make this, putting the scales on the dragon nearly drove me crazy untill I realized there was an easier way :|

okay. first of all. I like the detail you can get with grass. I just started getting serious about visual art, and i'm starting to understand styles between artists and how they differ. Your grass impresses me, and the shadows. i can see how they're just lines on her clothes for wrinkles, but it's very subtle and it's cool how you do that. the detail on the dragon is legit. it looks very natural. I honestly don't know how you the scales like that. 

There's not much to critisize up front, but the background has a little more. The thing i noticed more than anything is that the flat ground looks like it's slanted, going down as it goes toward us. I'm honestly trying to figure out how to change that but i can't. Also, idk what you're using, but it looks digital and chances are it has layers. Layers are stupid, and you can only really teach yourself. But i'd say for the tree on the right, add a layer on that and color the tree so that it's in front of the fog. (Though personally, it looks cool imo, and i do things like that as i paint trippier art than normal.)

okay. first of all. I like the detail you can get with grass. I just started getting serious about visual art, and i'm starting to understand styles between artists and how they differ. Your grass impresses me, and the shadows. i can see how they're just lines on her clothes for wrinkles, but it's very subtle and it's cool how you do that. the detail on the dragon is legit. it looks very natural. I honestly don't know how you the scales like that. 

There's not much to critisize up front, but the background has a little more. The thing i noticed more than anything is that the flat ground looks like it's slanted, going down as it goes toward us. I'm honestly trying to figure out how to change that but i can't. Also, idk what you're using, but it looks digital and chances are it has layers. Layers are stupid, and you can only really teach yourself. But i'd say for the tree on the right, add a layer on that and color the tree so that it's in front of the fog. (Though personally, it looks cool imo, and i do things like that as i paint trippier art than normal.)

Thank you for your critiquing, yes it is layers but I can only have so many layers due to it is photoshop touch, which is less sophisticated than the original photoshop. I can edit the background but it will be difficult... But I will try to do so and improve the picture.

Ps: the scales on the dragon are hand done by drawing scale like lines, (you can see an example in the previous dragon that I created). But there is a tool called stamp that I can pretty much copy and paste the scales (this is where layers are super handy). But I still need to personally edit most of the scales by hand which can be a pain. :)

Wow, it has been forever since i posted anything, so her ears a few pictures i've done on an app called "Sketch Club"

the names are as follows: "Dreaming Of Ember", "Ember On The Savana", and "Ember Hanging Around"

image_zpsyk1tozrl.jpegimage_zpsgvsp4230.jpegimage_zpsmmpshxgn.jpeg