Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Ember

New and Old but Young

Hi! I am not a new Furry nor am I a New Christian but i am new here!

My Fursona is a Tiger

I am currently making my own costume.

I am a Bible School Student.

I love Art, both to appreciate and create it!

Nice to meet you all. I am excited to find out what CF and its members has to offer and what i can offer to all.

Thank you for your warm country welcome. :D I've been a tiger for so long now... i know it is common but it fit my personality better than most animals. they are strong, cunning, like their space but good mothers (which i want to be), and they love to swim. :)

*pounce hugs you with lots of nuzzling* yay a tigress!

Tigers have become common here but I have noticed a bit of a shortage most places. It's hard to find felines in general. Glad to have you sister cat in Christ!

*The silly tiger is distracted and chases a bug*

*pounce hugs you with lots of nuzzling* yay a tigress!

Tigers have become common here but I have noticed a bit of a shortage most places. It's hard to find felines in general. Glad to have you sister cat in Christ!

*The silly tiger is distracted and chases a bug*

*hugs and nuzzles back before the silly tiger wanders off after the bug*

I am glad to meet you! I heard that there were other of my kind around. What do you do for fun?

*watches the bug intensely*

Usually? Lots of herping and Derping.

Sounds fun. Me, I am currently in Bible School. but for fun i am making my own furry costume.

Nice. I hope to try my own paw at that soon

Its fun but complicated. i am making mine out of yarn instead of faux fur.

I love all different kinds of art and this is one that i will be doing over the summer. I already made myself a tail and ears, and a tail and ears for a friend, and I am in the process of making a tail for another friend. (I introduced them to furries, but they are not flurries they just like the idea of having a tail.) :)

Greetings and Welcome to the forums ^.^  In case you have any questions about stuff relating to religious/spiritual practices, mythology, or "conspiracy"/research type stuff, those are the fields I specialize in, and if I don't know, I may know someone who does, or someplace that might be useful.

Glad to hear you've got a fianceé, it is good to find one's counterpart sooner rather than later.

God bless you Ember, and welcome.

I'm Geoffrey, the local Catholic lion. I'm glad to have another big cat aboard. You say you're a bible student? Which school? What's your focus? I'd be happy to talk Bible (or any aspect of the Christian faith) at any time. Just PM me if you get the hankering, or start a thread in the forum. Hope to see you there.

God bless you Ember, and welcome.

I'm Geoffrey, the local Catholic lion. I'm glad to have another big cat aboard. You say you're a bible student? Which school? What's your focus? I'd be happy to talk Bible (or any aspect of the Christian faith) at any time. Just PM me if you get the hankering, or start a thread in the forum. Hope to see you there.

I am a Second year student an Faith School of Theology. My focus is missions. I come off the mission field of 7 years and I plan on returning to the mission field after I am finished with school.

Greetings and Welcome to the forums ^.^  In case you have any questions about stuff relating to religious/spiritual practices, mythology, or "conspiracy"/research type stuff, those are the fields I specialize in, and if I don't know, I may know someone who does, or someplace that might be useful.

Glad to hear you've got a fianceé, it is good to find one's counterpart sooner rather than later.

Thank you :)

And I am always willing to learn more about the things you have mentioned :)