Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
KandiFawx

hi

hi im Kandi Fawx i am a fennec fox, and i love love love to dance for jesus. my favorite christian artists are TobyMac, lecrae, trip lee, tedaishii, and Flame. as you can probably tell i like christian rap. I also like to write christian parodies of secular songs right now i am working on some Michael Jackson christian parodies. i like to make christian furry music videos. i am a puppeteer at my church for the puppet ministry. you might know me in the show as Michael Jackson. I do a song called "Read it" which the song encourages people to read the bible. its on my youtube. look up my username KKJDreamWalker and youll see a video called "read It performed my micaela jackson thats the one. I also like to draw and i am starting my own ministy called DreamWalker Ministries right now it's just a bible study, but me and my friends are going to have different jobs in the ministry. I love Jesus. i love him more than anything in the world. he's my beloved master. if you have any questions to get to know me more please feel free to ask. i am always open to meeting new people especially christian furries. :heart: