Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Fahn

Sound Converter

Anybody know any good FREE sound conversion software?

I need some WMA and WAV files converted into MP3's, although having the option to try out different sound formats would be welcomed.

I used to have one on my old computer, but it crashed and I lost it. I tried Switch Audio Converter but it wasn't a free program and I only got 14 days of use.

So, any suggestions? Links to software downloads would be MUCH appreciated :)

This is a bit of a roundabout method, but you could probably insert each file into a demo version of FL Studio and then export as an MP3. That'd be a difficult process, though, so I wouldn't suggest it unless you're truly desperate.

too bad I lost FL Studio too LOL!

On my old laptop I had Switch Audio converter, but it's not free anymore... T^T

anyway, thanks ^________^ *high-two*

I need to talk to my cousin Tori I guess... she has the full version and didn't have to pay for it!

Every file converter I've found though is either riddled with useless freeware and toolbars I don't want to install or is only a trial version.

nevermind, I just found one that works ^___^

"TinyMedia"

i use something called "Daniusoft MP3 WAV Converter". the quote came straight from the icon on my computer. i cant say for sure what kind of converter you want, but thats a music converter i use to use. the only purpose was to change mp3 to mp4 or something, for the nintendo dsi i used to have. of course, i have a 3ds now and i dont need to convert music anymore. and the converter i used was free. im sure you can find it somewhere free also. maybe here http://www.daniusoft.com/mp3-wav-converter.html but that was just a quick google search.