Sign in to follow this  
NoftisHawk

Hello everyone!

Other names: leavenone, disgruntledsanta

About your fursona:

Email: [email protected]

IM: N/A

Web site(s): N/A

Artist/Writer: I'm kinda an artist of the music variety.

Style: aristic style? for music: electronica, trance, instrumental, getting into remixing

Been to any cons: nope, note sure i want too

Fav. music: Electronica/Dance (i.e. Darren styles, VulpVibe), trance(i.e. Dj tiesto), Death metal (i.e. Becoming the Archetype, Haste the Day)

Likes: fantasy rpg, computers, programming, all things tech, really, GOD (I /LOVE/ God)!!

Dislikes: uh, politics/bureaucracy, the enemy, people who pervert good art...

Church Denomination: Complicated; i go to an anglican church w/ my parentals, and a charismatic nondenominational at school

Anything else: I'm pretty new to forums (this is literally my first forum), so any tips/tricks would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you know of any other avians on the forum, let me know!!

Thanks guys,

NoftisHawk

EDIT: Heh, i forgot to put my fursona up. Anywho, here it is: Chilean Hawk

Fancy seeing you here!

MWAR HAR HAR!

*ahem*

Grand to see you here, man! Despite the fact that I knew full well of your entrance to the site beforepaw (er, beforetalon I guess for you), I'm still gonna issue you my standard greeting of a HIGH FIVE!

(Or how ever many digits you have. Anything's cool.)

To everyone else: Ben's my roommate. I seem to have infected him and now he's a furry. Whorps. :P

Hey Ben! *hugs* :3 Glad to see you came!

/me notes Ben is going to be his future suitemate :P

You already know who I am :P So i wont bother introducing myself X3 I hope you come to like it here as much as I do! :3

Hello and welcome. That's quite a shift between home and school. My wife's family are broomstick baptists ( stand straight and still like you have a broomsick in your shirt) and that's how she was brought up. Our church is decidely more charimatic' date=' though there's not been an incident of shouting out tongues during the worship, or rolling in the asiles, we clap and raise hands and dance (nothing disruptive).

If it's ok, I'm curious where you go to school (residing in Texas myself).

[/quote']

I am attending Baylor University. and dude, it ROCKS

Hello and welcome. That's quite a shift between home and school. My wife's family are broomstick baptists ( stand straight and still like you have a broomsick in your shirt) and that's how she was brought up. Our church is decidely more charimatic' date=' though there's not been an incident of shouting out tongues during the worship, or rolling in the asiles, we clap and raise hands and dance (nothing disruptive).

If it's ok, I'm curious where you go to school (residing in Texas myself).

[/quote']

What!? baptists don't dance! :P

Hey guys, i just wanna thank all of you for giving me such a warm welcome! I honestly was not expecting to have this many posts on the same day i register... i feel quite humbled... Look forward to getting to know you guys!!

Welcome to our forum! ^^

/me bows in greeting

As for forum tricks/tips... that's a good question that I'll have to ponder ^^