Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Morris

Hello! :3

YEs! Welcome!

I happen to have my very best friend who lives in Kettering, Ohio!

Whaddya know. Small world! My friend just retired from the USAF and I get down to Kettering about once or twice a year. I also happen to be attending a Lutheran church, though my friend is a member of the assembly of God-

...as for attending a furry convention, I am sure you'll be able to get to one sooner or later. Personally, I'd recommend that you be out of high school before attending by yourself, unless you've got some parents with you while you are there.

I hope you enjoy meeting with the CF folks on this forum - From what I can tell, each and every one of them are upstanding furs with a good grasp on how to balance furry with Christianity.

Cheers to you from the "greymuzzle" !

YEs! Welcome!

I happen to have my very best friend who lives in Kettering' date=' Ohio!

Whaddya know. Small world! My friend just retired from the USAF and I get down to Kettering about once or twice a year. I also happen to be attending a Lutheran church, though my friend is a member of the assembly of God-

...as for attending a furry convention, I am sure you'll be able to get to one sooner or later. Personally, I'd recommend that you be out of high school before attending by yourself, unless you've got some parents with you while you are there.

I hope you enjoy meeting with the CF folks on this forum - From what I can tell, each and every one of them are upstanding furs with a good grasp on how to balance furry with Christianity.

Cheers to you from the "greymuzzle" !

[/quote']

YES!!!:cool:!!! Hey if you could, maybe you could visit some time! I'm typically in the Sr. High Sunday school and late services at ELC. And about 'balancing being furry with Christianity', think of this: We're protected by the Lion, washed in the blood of the Lamb. God has a furry side too!:D

And to all who said hello - thanks! God bless you all. And God save the furry culture!

Hello Mr. Morris :)

Hello! :3

My name is Aaron Brown, I'm also known as SuperChex, Madogg360, and a few i can't remember. Well, I'm a red fox (Vulpus Vulpus) who likes to hang with his mate Vannah.< :3 I'm into herbal healing. I can draw too! I'm 17 and I go to Emanuel Lutheran Church in Kettering, OH (www.emanuellc.org). Please note however that I do not belong to any denomination.

I've really wanted to go to a convention ever since I got furry, but I never get the chance. :(