Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
supervanman

Hey, I'm an artist! X3

Nice! The tail is rather skinny for a fox... You should post the Naruto-Twokinds crossover picture (yes, I've looked through your DA gallery) - I think you did a pretty good job with that one. ^^ I would tell you to check out my DA page, but I don't really have much worth looking through yet... (and I've been on for a few years now... ^.^; )

Nice! The tail is rather skinny for a fox... You should post the Naruto-Twokinds crossover picture

Yes' date=' many a person told me about the tail. X3

And maybe I will post that other one, even though it's in JPEG format and kinda fuzzy (the bad kind of fuzzy XP) because of it.

But again, thanks! :3

EDIT: I'll post the Kathrin one now. I still don't consider it y best work, though...

[img']http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/142/d/5/Kathrin__TwoKinds_Naruto_by_supervanman64.jpg[/img]

YOU HAS SKILLS OF AN ARTIST!

But I cannot see any images but the first one (which btw is awesome).

Thanks!

The first one I aleady had on PhotoBucket' date=' so I got that from there, but the second on it on dA, and I forgot that dA is blocked for you. <:(

Here's a linkie to Photobucket for you. ;3

^The title is true.

And...another Naruto reader on here! yay.

Thanks! X3

This makes me happy.

And yes, I'm a pretty big Naruto fan, even though I haven't really read the manga. I have seen all the episodes though. :3

Thanks. Next up is a meme that is going around dA and FA, and I thought it'd be cool to try it out.

The purpose of this meme is that too many people make their fursonas in the best shape, so this is used for people to draw their fursonas the way the artist look like.

I took a pic of me and drew my fursona over it. Hopefully you like it! X3

RealMe.png

Thanks. Next up is a meme that is going around dA and FA' date=' and I thought it'd be cool to try it out.

The purpose of this meme is that too many people make their fursonas in the best shape, so this is used for people to draw their fursonas the way the artist look like.

[/quote']

If I did that, my fursona's right eyebrow would be split by a scar. (barely noticeable on my real self, but will be obvious on my fursona with such big macaroni penguin eyebrows...)

I actually debated leaving that scar in my fursona, but thought it'd ruin the macaroni penguin look, and besides, I'm not too proud of where I got the scar... XD

Thanks. Next up is a meme that is going around dA and FA' date=' and I thought it'd be cool to try it out.

[img']http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww197/supervanman64/RealMe.png[/img]

That's the way you look? I envy you... so much... you have no idea.... and again, that's good art! Keep it up!

Dude! Omgomg! O.O Thats sooooo cooool! :D:D:D It reminds me of Itachi alot' date='he's my fave. :heart: XD Totally awesome work man! :cool:

[/quote']

Thanks. It's my fursona cosplaying as Itachi. Because Itachi is awesome.

That's the way you look? I envy you... so much... you have no idea.... and again' date=' that's good art! Keep it up!

[/quote']

Yes, that's how I look, at least the shape of my body, that is. ;)

And thanks, I'll try to keep bringing out new art. :3