what classes do i need to take or college classes i have 0 of art pratice and theorys to basics is there any books for me a begginer want to draw?
art help for begginer
Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:39 PM
if you are in college, don't be afraid to talk to a counselor about it, or go find a professor in the art portion of the college and ask them this question. Same goes for high school. Place a post similar to this in the Art Cave. That is a section after general on this site's home page. I am only a beginner.
Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:23 PM
Udemy offers great art courses. You can sign up for the site and get really cheap deals (10-15 dollars). Compared to paying hundreds for college courses.
They offer courses for a whole lot of other things too!
Click above for my art blog, below for my commissions thread.
Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:51 AM
Some books by artists that I would Highly suggest:
- "Dynamic Figure Drawing" by Burnes Hogarth
- "Dynamic Hands" by Burnes Hogarth
- "Dragon Art" bye Michelle 'Neondragon' Peffer
- "Dragon Art Evolution" by Michelle 'Neondragon' Peffer
- "Art for the Absolute Beginner" by Christopher Hart
- "This and That About Caracature" by Eugene Zimmerman
- "The Art of Draw-Fu" by Luis Escobar
I think that learning on your own is possible, but you should consider looking into an art institute. Burnes Hogarth started the American Art Institute. I've known several very good furry artists and some Canadian furry artists attend the California School of Art.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users