Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

Real name: LJ but I'll reveal my full first name in a week to anyone who asks.

Other names: Sunnyside, Sunny, NFinity, Tattletale1, 

About your fursona: I made a few characters to resemble parts of my personality: Slick Bandicoot, a Bandicoot Rat, super genius created by Nina Cortex;  Aden Traker, a Xenith Super, and human/werewolf; Bravis, a Pokemorph shapeshifter of sorts; and Fang Wolfgang a character based on the corrupt and depressing aspects of my life's past, lonelyness, greed, and misplaced affection.

Email: [email protected]

IM: 

Web site(s):

Artist/Writer: Superhero Artist, and former flipnote maker.

Style:  I have developed a cartoonish style that I plan on using in my upcoming comic series, and have a "modern steampunk" style clothing and gear for my superheroes.  more realistic 2x4 technology if you may insist for some characters, and alien tech for others, yet giving them a retro "no capes" hero look.  I also created superhero style clothing for a few heroes.

Been to any cons:  Never, wish I had.

Fav. music:  Orchestra, Christian music that's easy to memorize and has a steady beat.

Likes: Helping others, Comics, Pokemon, RPs cooking, electronics, 2k, Garfield, savestatecomic, classic Veggietales.

Dislikes: ironically even though I love electronics, I hate electronics because they take too much of my time.  I don't like haters, but I don't hate most people.

Church Denomination: I consider myself a part of Hebrew and Christian faiths, even though my current Church is Assembly of God.

Anything else: I'll edit this if anything comes to mind.  note to admin: tell me to edit 2k out of my likes if it's inappropriate.

Edited by NarnianKnight

Welcome to Christianfurs. :)

I'm Penter the Coffee Dragon, it's a pleasure to meet you. *Pours and offers Cup*

Have you ever played Pokemon competitively? I'm kind of a Pokemon fan, too. :P

Welcome to Christianfurs. :)

I'm Penter the Coffee Dragon, it's a pleasure to meet you. *Pours and offers Cup*

Have you ever played Pokemon competitively? I'm kind of a Pokemon fan, too. :P

Competitive Pokemon, hasn't been truely competitive since DPPltHgSs era. Triple and double Battles from B/W are an exception.

I mostly RP Pokemon and Smash now.

They ard unique creatures I would love real creatures like them, only 88% less destructive.

Welcome to ChristianFurs, Sunny!

I'm Joshua Reynard, the resident red fox. Nice to meet you!

Red Fox? would you like to tug-o-war my hand if you were a fourlegs? anyways I love Foxes I wanted a pet fox and it's the cutest thing ever!

Also smart and very vocal, I can only assume if they spoke english, theyd be word savy.

Red Fox? would you like to tug-o-war my hand if you were a fourlegs? anyways I love Foxes I wanted a pet fox and it's the cutest thing ever!

Also smart and very vocal, I can only assume if they spoke english, theyd be word savy.

Well, I do make a fair amount of bad puns...

I'm a huge fan of foxes (obviously) - they're beautiful and intelligent and don't often get the respect they deserve.

*gets on all fours and tugs Sunny's hand*

Well, I do make a fair amount of bad puns...

I'm a huge fan of foxes (obviously) - they're beautiful and intelligent and don't often get the respect they deserve.

*gets on all fours and tugs Sunny's hand*

*grabs muzzle and tugs back* ^^ *pets* heh i make bad puns too

Hello =3 Welcome to one of the few cleanest furry forums!

If you feel lonely or missing affection without sin, you can always have my hugs and cuddles X3 heheh. Just add me on Skype.

im in need of encouragement, advice, prayer and cuddles, and a mate or cuddlemate is on the list of things i pray for.

i can obviously wait a year or more for my first romantic, non sexual cuddle, and i want to be sure it's with someone I love.

i don't have skype...

Edited by NarnianKnight