Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

Who wants to made a fursuit?

I do, but I know it can be super stressful and confusing. So, I want to start a little subgroup for those interested in making a fursuit this year/in the future.

Sorta like a support group, for us to trade tips and tricks and fursuit progress, on a deeper level and more frequent then just making a new post. We can even build together over Skype or something.

Just an idea, let me know your thoughts, or if anyone's up for it.

I would love to make a suit, but I kinda still live with my parents, and they aren't too happy with the concept of "furry".

I would be interested in watching the progression of the suits if this ever gets going, though.

Yeah I would love to make stuff for people. There is a limit. But im down for making small stuff. Would just want someone to pay for materials and shipping. Maybe do a group pool or something.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

I would love to start but don't know how.

Well from how iv made past costumes and big projects is with a sketch. They dont have to be perr-fect but color helps or markings

I would love to start but don't know how.

That's kinda part of the main function of what this subgroup would be for. Helping each other, to start, to get through it, and to finish. Like accountability.

Thank you. But its shedding like crazy

2f194ebd077833b8a616a6f83961a4b7.jpg

I think ill do a tying method for the tufts next time. Like they are Ted in the middle right now. But thinking of folding in half and tying it again with like upolstry thread x.x

Edited by Blackstone

658a628bea0d0784d04240957e49945d.jpg

e7f3ed3078625b9251f02c48a64e75b3.jpg

So I got the soft fancy stuff. Sheds like crazy x.x couldn't keep it Ted. Borrowed some yarn from this current pic and heck of a lot less shedding.

i make yarn tails, i made my own and a friends and working on another friends. i like using (i think it is 5 ply yarn) very soft and i brush it out beforehand(and it is easy to brush). it takes me about a day to complete. i am currently working on my own fursuit as well. i am using hookrugging to make the fur of my fursuit... (im only making a partial because my fursona wears clothing and where i am going it is HOT (philippine tropics). i have my own thread that i am showing off my progress which i will be updating very soon.

I was thinking about getting that under armor clothing for a base. Supposed to help pull sweat away from the body and keep you cool. They make all black long sleeves and pants. What yah think?

I was thinking about getting that under armor clothing for a base. Supposed to help pull sweat away from the body and keep you cool. They make all black long sleeves and pants. What yah think?

sounds interesting but i dont know how well that would work in the tropics where you simply step out of your airconditioned room and you begin to sweat...

Hmm true. I think any covention ill go to will be In winter time. XD. But yeah making a suit is harder for me cause I travel. If it dosent have a use it dosent stay in the car. So far my tail has stayed cause it dosent take up much space.

I have been working o Packey lately. Got the tail done, head is nearing completion,and started the paws last week. I can only work on it when all my other chores are done. My son did a full suit last year so I take his advice and it's not as hard as it seems. I can start posting pics if anyone is interested.

Edited by r2packey rat