Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Akarynth

EP Work In Progress!

I have been attempting to work on writing and recording a solo EP, progress has been very much of slow, but I've put together several snippets of some of the backings of the songs (yet to record any vocals...), I thought I'd like to see what people thought of the works so far, with much more work yet to go! Please do tell what you think! http://www.mediafire.com/listen/b3lz5fqdezjzzmp/lineup.mp3

An EP stands for Extended Play, it's a select number of songs usually around 4-6 songs, usually used as a demo for advertising work, considering that if you're a new artist, most people don't generally want to sit around listening to an entire album if they're unsure of / never heard of the artist before, so you've got to present them with a short compilation of your best songs rather than having them sift through your 'okay' songs and such in which case they'd likely lose interest. As of where a short compilation is an EP, an album is an LP. This is an attempt at an EP to advertise my work - and since I'm the only one working on it anyway, it takes too much work and time to put together anything bigger than an EP.