• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Akarynth

Akarynth

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:13 PM

I have been attempting to work on writing and recording a solo EP, progress has been very much of slow, but I've put together several snippets of some of the backings of the songs (yet to record any vocals...), I thought I'd like to see what people thought of the works so far, with much more work yet to go! Please do tell what you think!

Micah 7:19 says "You will again have compassion on us; You will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea", therefore, do not go fishing for your sins. They are forever forgotten.

#2 JollyRancher

JollyRancher

God's Little Rainbow

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Species:Rainbow Otter
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:14 PM

What's an EP if you don't mind me asking?

#3 Akarynth

Akarynth

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:30 AM

An EP stands for Extended Play, it's a select number of songs usually around 4-6 songs, usually used as a demo for advertising work, considering that if you're a new artist, most people don't generally want to sit around listening to an entire album if they're unsure of / never heard of the artist before, so you've got to present them with a short compilation of your best songs rather than having them sift through your 'okay' songs and such in which case they'd likely lose interest. As of where a short compilation is an EP, an album is an LP. This is an attempt at an EP to advertise my work - and since I'm the only one working on it anyway, it takes too much work and time to put together anything bigger than an EP.

Micah 7:19 says "You will again have compassion on us; You will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea", therefore, do not go fishing for your sins. They are forever forgotten.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users