Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
KingFriday

Furry Christian Community Minecraft Server

I have been running a Minecraft server off my pc for a while now. It has gotten popular enough that is is bogging down my interwebs. So I decided that It may be a good idea to invest into a dedicated service.

Furry Christian Community Server - 14w29b - vanilla (for now) : ONLINE 24/7

IP: 199.202.218.165

Rules are simple:

1. Keep language and conversation clean

2. Do not steal or grief

3. We have a white list policy in effect. If you want to join you must contact me by pm, skype, steam, or email and I will add you to the server.

4. You may invite friends to the server. But they will also have to adhere to forum rules as well as the server rules.

KingFriday (Owner, Admin): Steam: KingFriday_Canadian, Skype: KingFriday1989, Email: [email protected]
Pladim: (Admin)

When you first join you will be given the option by a admin to be allowed to use creative mode to create your own house. Afterwards your inventory will be wiped and you will be switched to survival. You do not have to do this though.

I am not accepting donations at this time. I have invested into a lower tier plan. 20 people can be present on the server at one time. Consider it my gift to the community. In the future If the server populates to close to 20 people, I will probably upgrade at that point.

We use skype to VOIP most of the time. If you would like to be apart of the chat, again, contact me. This may change to ventrilo or some other service later. For now skype is acceptable.

Remember that there are going to be non CF members on the server. The server is geared to all Christians and Christian furs. All are welcome as long as the rules are respected, and everyone respects everyone else. So play nice and have fun!

Please enjoy!!! If you have any question or comments, express them below. If you have any suggestions or requests, please also list them below.

-KingFriday

Edited by KingFriday

I would play if it was the pocket edition :3

My laptop can't play minecraft and right now I can't buy it either. I'm not sure who else has pocket edition either, neither do I know who would want to play it when it's so not up to date. 

Sorry it is PC only. I am looking into some bukkit mods. But for the most part it will be vanilla. You you need anything, contact me or pladim when you become part of the server.

Edited by KingFriday

Yeah, you really should have Bukkit on there. It makes administration... possible.

I have some scripts that can be set up to automaitcally back up the server on a schedual

Updated the server to snapshot 14w29B

Rolled back to 14w27b - due to stability issues

Be sure to update your game!

When you launch the game click edit profile. Then turn on "enable experimental snapshots". Select 14w27b from the drop down. Save and click play.

When 1.8 comes out I will update the server to use bukkit. In the mean time I and another person are keeping a close eye. Whitelist is still in effect. Contact me if you want to join.

Edited by KingFriday

I would love to join! =3 I really wish to finally see a clean furry Minecraft server. It's also Christian. It just can't get better ^~^ nyap nyap! *jumps cutely up and down*

I would love to join! =3 I really wish to finally see a clean furry Minecraft server. It's also Christian. It just can't get better ^~^ nyap nyap! *jumps cutely up and down*

kk add me on skype and I will get you white listed.

Steam: kingfriday_canadian

Edited by KingFriday