Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Apollo

Hio

Hi. I was apart of this site a long time ago, and honestly.. I left cause I questioned my faith, and sort of just walked away from a lot of things. Well life has been rather hard and taken it's toll.. and I question my choices.. I won't lie, my "faith" is shakey at best.. but.. I just feel like christianity is the right way to go.. So i guess I'm just gonna give it my best to follow it's path, and I wanna share that journey with anyone who is doing the same. So.. here I am.

:) I hope to meet and become friends with you all.

Welcome back!

*Direlda bows in greeting*

I'm a crazy kitsune whose schedule currently prevents him from hosting an online Bible study.

Welcome back!

It's totally okay to be in a place where your faith is shaky. Be honest with your doubts and questions--and prayerfully we'll do what we can to help you work through it. ^_^

God bless!

Hiya, and a pleasure to meet you! :)

You as well. :)

Welcome back!

It's totally okay to be in a place where your faith is shaky. Be honest with your doubts and questions--and prayerfully we'll do what we can to help you work through it. ^_^

God bless!

<:3 Thanks, Kail. That's.. Very helpful to hear. I guess, there is a lot of fear and doubt.. I.. I kinda feel like it's more fear and doubt in myself than in God. Though fear and doubting ourselves wether it's cause of our sins or whatever, guess is not having enough trust in God that he can handle it. (Something like that?).. Either way.. Easy to say. Very, very hard to live.. <:3 but it means a lot to know there are people willing to live life and it's troubles along side me.

Edited by Apollo