Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeonTheLion

Hello from Leon

Hello everyone my name is John and I am a senior art student at California State University Northridge in Southern California. I'm training to be a professional video game designer, more specifically an environmental artist. My fursona's name is Leon which I prefer other furries to call me. I'm 24 years old and live with my mate and wife Hinote who is also a christian furry as well. I love doing illustrations and furry art work, you can see some of my stuff at http://leonthelionrawr.deviantart.com

A big thing about me is my love for video games. It is my future career, my passion, and my biggest hobby and interest. I could talk to you all night and day about the subject. Unlike other people, including perhaps yourself, I have a very unique interest in it. I have every console from the fifth generation onward (until tomorrow when the Xbox One launches). I am also very familiar with the process of creating them from polygonal models with diffuse maps to coding. I play all kinds from Spyro and Ratchet and Clank to Call of Duty and Uncharted. Two of my favorite developers are Mark Cerny and John Carmack.

My father was catholic and would sometimes go to church although to this day I never thought he really believed due to the very poor choices he made in his life. In first grade instead of public school like my siblings I was sent to a very small Lutheran private school. That changed my life in more way than I may even realize today. I very much dislike the idea of denominations because it detracts people from the other more important aspects they should be focusing on however if anything I would more than likely align myself with Lutherans. 

Thanks for reading and I apologize if it is too much all at once. I look forward to talking to you all. Have a blessed day. :)

-Leon

Welcome to this part of the web!

*Direlda bows in greeting*  I'm the silly kitsune who leads an online Bible study!