Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
AmayaHippogryph

Hippogryph Fursuit WIP

HAI!

I'm working on a Hippogryph (Kinda like a gryphon except rarther than a lion and a bird it's a Horse and bird) The bird part is a crow and the horse part is a Grey horse with splotches :3 Here's a WIP Video (THe head only. It's basically done, I just have to fix the mouth and add eyes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOfvJ1SEMQQ

Any suggests? :D

Wow, that's looking good! Is the head tight or loose? Looks like some toony eyes would be better to see through but some follow-me eyes would scary! Are you going for scary? The eyes are what makes the character, make sure its what you want others to see you as ;)

Keep up the good work-

Space

I think it's a bit loose on me. But before I put the fur on it moved really well. I think the fur is too tight somewhere. I'm not sure if I want to go for scary or not. I've considered toony eyes, but I am leaning more on the resin eyes. She'll have bright green eyes, but if I make them out of resin I don't think they will be follow-me.

I think it's a bit loose on me. But before I put the fur on it moved really well. I think the fur is too tight somewhere. I'm not sure if I want to go for scary or not. I've considered toony eyes' date=' but I am leaning more on the resin eyes. She'll have bright green eyes, but if I make them out of resin I don't think they will be follow-me.

[/quote']

Yeah, on my most recent partial, I ran into the fur being too heavy for the jaw. I think the fur weighs it down and then it just isn't as great as when you had it foamed! It's most depressing!

What I did that worked out wonderfully, was I glued elastic to the back of the lower jaw and pulled it as taut as I could before I glued the other end down inside the mask. I used two strips of woven-non slip elastic. Be sure it's woven. It's a stronger stretch and support.

Black elastic should work best for you can't tell that you did anything or messed up when people see you. :) Hope that helped!

All in all, it's nice to see a fellow Christian making a fursuit! Keep up the good work! I'm liking what you have alll ready!

The video in the original post is now down I will have a new one' date=' soon.[hr']

Also, She-King thank you! :D I will note your suggestion. :D

No problem, hon. Just use as much as needed until you're happy. Be warned, until the elastic stretches a bit, you might become a little choked for a while, but it should stretch out, yet keep your jaw taut and keep that talking illusion we all want so badly ;)