Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jude

Christian Furry Fellowship

Heyo! If you don't know, the Christian Furry Fellowship is a sister ministry to Christian Furs. It seems we're always doing some transition, but the Lord really does want us to grow to really serve the Fandom in Godly and proper ways.

But we need artists. Our friend Norzman first volunteered but he's been caught up in stuff lately, and we do need others as well. Do you think you'd like to help out a Christian ministry with your art skills? Send me a private message or a FA note and we can talk.

Even if you don't have visual art skills, we are looking for all sorts of creativity - music, game creation, audio mixing, etc etc - for future projects. (Which only are future because we can't do everything for ourselves!)

So let me know!

all i can do is web building crap. but nothing serious like having a online store, or user accounts, yet. thats many months away from me. of course, people usually use third party kinda stuff anyway for websites. which isnt bad either becuz pros do it.

oh but i can make certain, cheap-like, games with javascript which will probably be used with html5. but only programming and not stuff like game ideas or art for the game. and its not going to be that great either, behind the scenes everything is pretty much squares so i cant do something like making a ball roll down a cliff. but then again, theres still third party support for that kinda stuff too, from the pros.